AN ACTUAL UPDATE ?!

(Guys this will not be a smut chapter sorry I'm not in the mood)

*the next morning your pov*

I slowly open my eyes and let them adjust to the light. "Morning baby" Logan whispers into my ear in a husky voice then kisses the top of my head.

"Mmm morning" I yawn "what time is it?" I look to see the sun is up and close my eyes again.

"Its 9:30 come on wake up sleeping beauty" he rips the covers off me and I curl into a ball.

"I'm naked you dipshit" I say as I put on his big Falling in Reverse shirt. "Anyways I have shit to do today"

Logan smirks and plays with his messy hair "since you called me dipshit does that mean you're gonna do me?" I just roll my eyes and walk out of the room. "Y/n come on. I was just kidding."

"Well I still have stuff to do." I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he hugs me from behind.

"Okay we'll do it together! Yaaaay! Love dovey fun time!" I giggle and move my h/c bangs out of my face.

"Nope because my YouTube channel isn't yours too." He kisses my cheek and holds my hand.

"We can always do the boyfriend taaaaaag" he says like a little kid trying to convince someone to get him candy.

I sigh realizing that he wouldn't stop asking unless I said yes. "Fine but only this one time and don't do anything pervy mister. Children watch my videos. Keep this shit pg"