The Other Half Of Me

Oh shit! 100+ reads thank you so much!! And good thing because this is a good chapter❤️

Play the song when told
Tyler's POV
We all walked down to the back and saw the most brightest and beautifulest scene ever. Evan had his guitar this is good.
Evans POV
They all walked down i felt so nervous. I saw everyone aw and look at me Tyler smirked.
Play the song
I strummed my guitar and took a deep breath
"Feeling the remnants, gone in an instance, blink of an eye, no goodbye" "i had a notion, deep as the ocean, blue like the sky, oh my" i looked at Jon he was smiling "like a permanent stain wishin i could just wash away away and our love was in vain who was to blame for all the pain? For all the pain?" I smiled and looked at Jon while singing "if i would've known if i would've known, if i would've known it could've been you" i walked towards Tyler and stood beside him "if i had the chance, if i had the chance id make us brand new" Jon smiled "i never wanted to be wanted to be your enemy" and Jon laughed "but if i, if i would've known, if i would've known, it could've been you, been you" i pushed Tyler to Craig and i smirked "there are percussions im missing your loving" i fakely pouted and he laughed "all of the memories a serenity dwindling my mind all the time" i walked to David " like a permanent stain wishing i could just wash away away" he patted my shoulder and let it stay there "who was to blame for all the pain? For all the pain?" And Jon glared at me i nervously laughed "if i would've known, if i would've known it could've been you" i walked to my beloved Jonathan "if i had the chance if i had the chance id make us brand new" everyone smiled "i never wanted to be, wanted to be your enemy" i playfully punched his arm "but if i if i would've known, if i would've known it could've been you, been you" i took Jonathan's hand and we went to the brightest spot of the scene and we faced eachother i took his hand and twirled him two times he laughed his crazy but amazing laugh i laughed too and started strumming again "if i would've known, if i would've known, if i would've known it could've been you" he pointed at himself "if i had the chance, if i had the chance id make us brand new" i nodded "i never wanted to be,wanted to be your enemy" he playfully hit my arm and laughed "but if i if i would've known if i would've known it could've been you, been you" i strummed a few more chords and the backyard filled with claps and woos. "Jonathan my texting buddy, my friend, my crush, my other half. Would you like to be mine?" I asked out of breath he frowned i frowned "yes evan" he said "wait yes?!" He nodded smiling "YES!" I shouted everyone cheered i kissed my true love and the amazing part is he kissed back. "I love you evan" i smiled "i love you too Jonathan" and i hugged him. We all celebrated and decided to play truth or dare. Jonathan started and smirked "evan truth or dare?" David spoke up "of course he fockin picks evan!" I laughed and hummed "truth" "why didnt you ask Craig for my number when you blocked me?" I widened my eyes and stood up "wait.you guys are friends?" I shouted Craig and Jonathan laughed i sat back down "are you fuckin kiddin me!" I ruffled my hair "David truth or dare?" He smirked "dare!" "I dare you to kiss lui! On the l-i-p-s" he blushed and lui also blushed is something going on with them? David kissed lui and they went back to their spots all red like a tomato. "You really had to fockin spell it didnt you evan?" I giggled "alright lukey boy truth or dare?" "Lukey boy what the fuck? Truth" he crossed his arms "do you have a crush on one of these fuckers" as he pointed at Brian Marcel and me "uh..eah i do" he looks away i blush Jon looks at me furious "hey hey hey me and evan just got together luke! I know your my best friend and all but dont fuckin take away evan from me!" He shouted i blushed so hard he cares about me too much that tall bastard. Lukes face shot up "no no no! Its not him i swear!" He raises his hands up in defeat. Jonathan pulls me closer making me sit in his lap he whispers in my ear "your all mine evy bear no one can have you except for me" he nibbled my ear. "Alright uhm Brian! Truth or dare?" He sighed "dare i guess i ain't no pussy" Luke smirked "alright i dare you to do a make out session with BROCK for 5 minutes in the guest room" Brock blushed Brian grabbed Brock's arm and they headed to Brian's guest room. I think they are going to be messed up after. Five minutes were done and luke was knocking on the door "hey times up!" He yelled we heard murmurs then "fuck you go away!" Jonathan laughs "alright since its 2:19 am lets all go to bed you guys can sleep here since evan has a big ass house" Tyler yelled Marcel and Luke daithi and lui Tyler and Craig. Jonathan whines "but wait what about me i dont wanna sleep in there where they probably had fuckin sex!" Everyone just left except for me of course "alright then your sleeping with me" he smirked "okie evy~" shit fuck you Jon you made a bulge in my pants. We walked upstairs to my bedroom we both slept in just boxers and snuggled with eachother. He went on top of me kissing me passionately he started making hickeys on my neck. He looked at my bare chest and made a trail of them down to my boxers. He looked at me. "Im sorry Jon i dont want to do this right now I'm not ready" he smiled "dont worry me too" i smiled good thing he understood.
AN: smut is probably going to take a while because it would be my first ever smut xD
He fell down beside me and snored softly.10:16am i woke up feeling emptiness and cold fuckin Jon left me didnt even wake me up i stretched my arms and headed down. Brian, Brock, Marcel and Lui were awake eating. "Hey wheres Jon?" I asked "hes with luke dont worry they always do this" lui assured me i nodded. I took a seat and started eating i couldnt help but think about what their doing. Pretzel came up to me sitting down i walked to his bowl and filled it up with water and food. Everybody woke up and ate where are you Jon? "Do they take this long lui?" I asked he shook his head "now that i think of it they should've been back 30 minutes ago" i sighed Tyler smirked "are you jealous?" "N-no I'm not i trust him with all my ass" i stuttered everyone burst into laughter "ass really hm? Did ya bang?" Brian asked laughing "well how about you and Brock it was pretty obvious" i smirked "you motherfucker!" "I challenge you to a race!" Everyone cheered. We all headed to a park lui spoke in his squeaker voice "alright! 3 laps around the big park! I'll watch from the slide" 3.2.1 i started running Brian was catching up so i started going faster. We were both on our last lap i decided to tease him and make him beside me so i slowed down and he was running beside me i smirked and went to the line they put up. "Haha motherfucker i tricked ya!" I stuck my tongue out "only the people here can know Jon and Luke cant because they fuckin left" Brian said out of breath everyone nodded. We walked around to see girls walking up to us "oh shit guys!" "Hey im Leila and this is my friends" we all waved. They walked to us i looked at my friends who had a girl with them Tyler Craig Daithi Lui Brock and Brian told them they were gay they understood and Marcel said hes taken so now its only me. "So Evan you have nice friends" i nodded "uh sorry but im taken" she smirked "i dont see anyone here?" She asked "he went somewhere" "well hes going to miss this" Leila hugged me and kissed me on the cheek they all walked away. I tensed up "NOBODY SAY ANYTHING!" I shouted they nodded and we headed back. We saw Luke and Jon standing there looking at us we all froze please dont tell! "Where ya guys been?" Jon asked "we w-w-walked around" David stuttered Jon and Luke nodded we all ran to the back leaving Luke and Jon curious. "Dont tell them what happened i will get fuckin killed" i whispered yelled "you too evan! Dont say anything about the race!" Brian whispered. We all walked inside to see Jon and Luke playing with pretzel. I ran upstairs to my room but that was wrong Jon walked in and locked the door. He pinned me down on the bed "h-hey Jon" i nervously smiled. "Tell me what happened" he whined i should tell him it is trust. "Fine girls came up to us and flirted but backed away from everyone except for me they said they were gay they understood. I said i was taken but she said no one else is here so she" he growled "she what?" "She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek" Jonathan was pissed "where was that?" "Weldern park" he ran downstairs and went out shit jooooon no! We all followed him. He was talking to those girls. He grabbed my arm "he is mine back the fuck up" she smirked and grabbed my arm "no hes mine see were holding hands" i looked at my hands and turned red Jon looked at me "no he is mine and I'm going to prove it" he took my hand and kissed me i kissed back. The girls all walked away i smiled. We all went back to my place. "Alright so since that happened i thought Craig can live at my house, Brock at Brian's, lui at davids and luke at Marcel's" we all nodded "wait how about me?" Jon squeaked "we all already know where your going Jon" David smirked. Everyone packed their stuff and headed home. Pretzel ran to me and sat on my lap.
AN: i just realized that its all mostly in Evans POV xD
Jon's POV
When pretzel sat on Evans lap i decided I'll cook for us hm.. Steak and mashed potatoes."hey babe im going to get a few things from the store" he nodded. I borrowed Evans car and drove to the store. I took a cart and put beef, potatoes, gravy and since we dont like to drink wine i got kool-aid. I drove home to find the living room empty i heard barks and laughing in Evans room. So why not make it a surprise. I made the steak shaped like a heart and i smashed the potatoes and put both in square plates i put gravy in a boat that you can put gravy in. I poured gravy on the potatoes with the boat and put utensils in place and took a cherry kool aid for evan and a blue raspberry for me and put it on the side of our plates. I put a flower vase in the middle beside the gravy boat and i filled pretzels bowl. I called evan and pretzel. Evan looked so amazed his hair was ruffled and his shirt was wrinkled but he still looked cute. Pretzel started eating and evan walked to his plate."you didnt have to you know" i shook my head "i wanted to do something special for you" he blushed i laughed. We both finished our food and cuddled on the couch. Ding dong ding dong. Evan stood up and opened the door there stood a chestnut haired girl tanned skin, green eyes. Evan spoke "Aerie?" She nodded and they hugged who the fuck is she?

Who that girl making Jon pissed? Anyways H2OVANOSS is finally here!! YAY! Hope you enjoyed the chapter :D PS: thanks for all the reads and votes 😍 i never knew without you I'll never be the same would be a hit! 😘