My grandmother is dying....

Hey guys........ I haven't updated yet cause my last grandmother is dying..... I loved her so much..... I'm gonna miss her and the fun memories that I had with her...... She is dying due to lung cancer..... Last week her heart beat was going fast because of an huge tumor that was pressing down on her heart making the heart beat go fast.... She can't get kemo because she doesn't have enough blood cells to do it and the last time she had kemo was 3 weeks ago...... What I'm trying to say that I'm f***ing depressed and I'm seeing her one last time tomorrow......... I know that everyone is gonna say "she will always be in your heart" and whenever I hear that..... I cry............ Hard..... Because I love her....... And I don't want to go anywhere.......... I want to be next to her before she pass away........ I used to have 2 grandmother's and the first one died 5 years ago and she died in her sleep with the ac machine broken......... (Sorry if I'm rambling..... I'm just depressed......) She is gonna be creamated............... Everything is ready... The funeral is on September 3rd and its gonna be at porta conner in texas......... She is gonna be laid to rest next to her mother..... Its gonna be hard for me....... So I'm gonna take an break and and an little vaca from everything for a bit........ I hope you understand what I'm going thru......

Garrence will come out soon.....