↣ shamelessly // fluff

Bokuto was watching him, shamelessly.

He was watching Akaashi read something on his phone, laughing a little into his food. He watched him curl up under his blankets, and he watched him push back his hair, and he watched his pretty little eyes light up at an interesting part in whatever weird webcomic he was reading.

Lying on the floor, curled up next to the bed, Bokuto couldn't take his eyes off him. He was gorgeous, beautiful, graceful in every single movement, and he wanted to kiss his pretty face or give him everything in the world until that heartmelting grin reappeared--

"Kou?"

"Mm?" Bokuto snaps out of it, sitting up attentively.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Akaashi raises his eyebrows, and Bokuto grins up at him, not a hint of shame on his face.

"You're so pretty, I couldn't help it!"

Akaashi groans a little, putting down his phone and his burger and gestures for Bokuto to get off the floor. "C'mere, I want to kiss you."

Bokuto looks way too happy to hear that; he hops up off the floor and ends up right next to Akaashi in seconds, nuzzling his way into his arms.

"Mmm, I love you babe."

"I know."

"D'you know how much I love you?"

Akaashi turned to look at him better, examining his awed face before answering, "I mean, I've got a bit of an idea?"

"Well, I love you so much. Like, if you wanted to punch me in the face, I'd let you."

"Oh, really?" Akaashi snorted, and Bokuto wriggled upwards to kiss him. "Why would I do that?"

"I dunno. But I'd let you. And- and if you wanted all the money in the world, I wouldn't stop until I gave it all to you! Because you deserve everything!"

Akaashi was full out giggling now, and squeezed Bokuto tighter. He only watched him intently, and studied every little giggle that came from his mouth. "I don't need any money. You're worth everything."

Bokuto had no answer. He was still gazing at that pretty, crooked little smile. The smile that looked like he wasn't used to smiling, and that he was still getting used to the feeling of pure, untainted happiness.

---
meaningless fluff yay