Loneliness

Hopefully, this can help you a bit :) _ily_13

Song: I Am Not Alone by Kari Jobe

Loneliness.

We've all experienced it. Being left out, losing friends, conflict, feeling alone.
You know you've felt that before.
You're not the only one.

Each heading is the topic of each part :)

Invisible

One way of being or feeling alone is because you think you're invisible.

I've experienced this before. One day, I just woke up and I wasn't feeling very good. At school, I couldn't focus and I kept asking for help, but everyone kept ignoring me. At lunch, my friends chose to go somewhere, leaving me behind. I felt horrible because I thought I could depend on them to make me feel visible.

I felt invisible that day, I felt like no one cared about me.

When I went to the bus canopy, my friends chose to just leave without me, so I had to walk alone to my bus, it felt horrible.

But, you know, I'm actually thankful that they made me feel like that.

When I got on the bus, somehow I remembered the story of Job. I think everyone knows the story of Job, if not, here's a summary:

Job was a servant of God. Job was also rich, in the world and the holy spirit. But, Satan told God that Job was only loving God because of the riches. So, Satan made a deal with God, to take away everything Job loved. God knew what he was doing and accepted, as long as Satan didn't touch Job's soul. Satan agreed, and went and took all of Job's cherished treasures.

But, even though Job had lost everything, he didn't lose his faith. He trusted God and prayed through the pain. After God heard his cry, he was proud, because Job had stayed faithful and passed the test :) God gave Job so much more blessings than before.

And Job lived happily ever after! (Hehe)

This story came to my mind, and I realized that God let this happen because he had planned something better! I stayed strong, I prayed, and I kept trusting God.
I was actually happier after that :)

You see, I was depending on the world. I wanted to be visible to the world, I wanted them to see me. I wanted some attention, to be cared about.

But, I searched in the wrong place, I wanted to be visible by the world when, actually, I was always visible to God.

"I will be with you always, until the end of the world."
Matthew 28:20

God's Plan

None of us like to be alone.
But, sometimes, God has a purpose for us being alone. We don't understand why, but God has this under control. Trust him :)

When it was my fourth day of highschool, I barely had friends, I had only about five.

Then, I started reading this book, "God Girl," by conquerorJez, she wrote a chapter that helped me that day. (Also, check out her book! Its amazing!)

The chapter was about how God made us feel lonely and friendless because he had someone that would enter our lives.

And, boy, was I glad to have read that! Right after reading that chapter, one of my old friends moved back to my school, I was so glad to see her again.

You see, God has a purpose for our loneliness, we just have to trust him and go through the process.

Losing Friends

I've lost many friends through my entire life, one by one they would go and new friends would come.

But I never thought that I would lose my best friend.

She and I had been friends since second grade, we always had each other's backs and we would always hang out.

We were unbreakable.
Until we entered middle school.

We had a big argument, and we weren't the same after that. She said I was an annoying, short, nerd. I was hurt because I never thought those words would come from her.

Eventually, highschool came, and we never spoke to each other again.

Somehow, I don't know why, I asked one of my friends how my "Ex Best Friend" was doing. My friend told me what happened and I almost cried.

Her mother committed suicide, her father was thrown in jail, and she was never the same.

I haven't heard from her since.

I started asking God why he did this, why did he take her away from me and fall into that path.

Now, I realized why God did that. God was protecting me.
He knew what was best for me, so he took her away.

You see, I always followed her example, which was not good because she was rebellious.

God took her away for a reason, to protect me from falling into that path. I thank God for keeping me safe, and I still pray for my friend.

So, all the loneliness I felt after losing her wasn't just for nothing. My depression became into joy.

God will take away people to protect you. He will even take away the person you most love, because he knows what's best for you.

"Jesus answered and said to them, You don't understand what I do now, but you will after."
John 13:7

Stand Strong

Stand strong my fellow Christians, for God knows what he's doing. Let him be in control, he has great plans for you.

Loneliness is just a test, a challenge, something that will try to take you down.

We were made to defeat challenges, not to be defeated.

✳✳✳✳✳

Thank you for reading, I hope I could help.

Any requests? Message me or comment :)

May God Bless Ya'll!

Sincerely,
J I L N Y S O T O