She's Here!!!!

Katniss Pov- I was in my big brothers town so I decided to go over to his place to say hi and share the big news!
~time skip to garroth a house~

3rd person Pov- Katniss got to Garroths house and she forgot he lived with 3 other boys she knocked on the door and could hear Garroths lazy butt! "DONTE SOMEBODYS AT THE DOOR!! Garroth screamed from the kitchen "Dontes not here Rembeer he's at Kawii~Chans place" Larrence said calmly "oh yeah.LARRENCE SOMEBODYS AT THE DOOR" Garroth yelled AGIAN "ok I'm getting it" Larrence said but before he could touch the doorknob a gorgeous Girl walked in with lovely brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes "WHY DIDNT ANYONE LET ME IN I WAITED FOR LIKE FIVE Minutes!! She said before engulfing Larrence into a hug!! "Hey Katniss" He said hugging back "SISSY!!!!!!!!" Garroth yelled and ran to give Katniss a hug "Why'd you hug Larrence first!" Garroth said "He was the first person I saw and plus I haven't seen him since high school so stop being jelly" Katniss said  letting go of Garroth.

Katniss Pov- "so how's life been" I said asking the guys till a dude with white hair walked up from the basement "Hey" I said walking up to him and giving him my hand "My names Katniss and you are.....??
"Hey baby girl the names Travis and Dang you have a nice bu....!" I punched him in the gut and turned around "Oh wait sorry I don't talk to perverts" I said like a boss while highfiving Larrence then Garroth asked "so why are you here sissy" he said sitting down on the couch I grabbed Larrences hand and made him sit down before I started to talk "Well..... I was in town and I wanted to tell you some big news" I said exited "DONT TELL YOUR PREGNANT OH NO!!!!" Garroth yelled while standing up "NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not pregnant" I said while he took his seat again "Good" Garroth said "Ok so well.......I'm moving into the neighborhood I got a really good job recently and I decided to buy a house near you!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I hope you liked the first chapter so far tell me anything and how I can improve!!

Bia <3 Ember