Chapter 1

A/N: This is the first chapter... And this is my first Horror story! I hope you guys like it.... Please read vote and comment...And tell me if I can do anything better.   :)xx

It seems like yesterday when I returned from US after I finish my studies. I came to India and soon dad lost his health.So I had to take care of his real estate business and had to leave to 'Shimla'

The journey is only 15 hours from Delhi...but I didn't know that where I'd be going would take me this far...That this journey would teach me the value of love and life both.... I never thought I would fall In love with someone who's already dead...try to save her....

I stopped at a Dhaba (a roadside food stall) I ordered for some snacks and coffee..That's all you   get in a Dhaba.

The waiter placed my food on the table...The owner of the dhaba drags an old man out and says"For once I felt sorry for you and gave you some bread because you were craving for it, and now you come here everyday! The man pushed the old man to the ground..."Now get lost! and never show your face again! Bloody Beggar...And listen Jake I don't want to see this man here ever again!"

I got up and went outside to the old man and gave him some money..."Here take this Baba (in Hindi Baba means old man) and eat something." The man looks up at me and laughs "I don't want money now, my stomach is full." His jacket was torn and his hair messy,his feet muddy,he had some white stubble and his pants looked old.He stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders " You've been late but thank God at least you've arrived now. Shukran Allah Wallah Hamduillah (Thanks to God) It is you, yeah It is you, Only you can do it"

This was weird. At that time I never understood what he said....

But This Was Where Everything Started.....