cuddling

Third person POV:
Hank was not pleased. Everything he did for dory, helping the bluetang find her parents, highjack a truck to free her back into the ocean with himself a long. Resulting Ruining his plan on being shipped to Cleveland. And doing all of that just to surrounded by annoying fish and children. Granted he was the one to volunteer to be Mr.rays substitute teacher and decided to go with dory. But, still he didn't expect children to be so difficult to control.
It's funny, already complaining about being here underwater and it's only been a week.
A

course it wasn't all bad, he gets a chance to hangout with he's favorite fish. Dory! Though she's a bit too much; dory always makes him feel happy. Hank couldn't even remember a time where he felt so much joy around somebody. Heck, there even neighbors. Hank got a house near Dory's, it's a nice rock home with room for only one sea creature. Just the the way Hank likes it.

But Right now Hank is in home sleeping soundly until he hears a certain fish enter his domain.

Hank's POV: I woke up to see who has entered my house. And no surprise it's dory.
"Hey kid what are you doing in here so late?"
This isn't the first she's been here. Just wondering why so late at night.
"Oh you see Hank I'm here because... well.. um... shoot!"
"I guess I forgot why I'm here."
*Sigh* "of course you did." I replied back.
"Oh! Wait I remember now." "I came here to ask you if I could spend the night with you since I had a nightmare."
It's a miracle it was nighttime or else she would have see the huge blush around my face. Spend the night with me!? All three of my hearts started to beat fast, I admit after the whole finding her parents fiasco thing I sorta kinda have a crush on her but I never paid attention to it until now. I let out a nervous laugh.
"He,he kid why me? "Why not your folks since you had a bad dream," "isn't that what kids do when there scared at night."
Hoping that will convince her be with them instead.
Dory rolled her eyes and continued talking
"Hank I'm not a kid anymore," can't I decide what I do." "So can spend the night here." She said while giving me that adorable smile of hers.
I couldn't say no to that face. But I have to resist.
"Sure why not."
I realized what I said and felt like slapping myself with each of my seven tentacles.
Before I could protest she already ended up next to me. And she is to be cuddling!!?
"Whoa what are you doing?" I asked even more flustered.
"Huh?" "I'm cuddling with you silly sectopus".
I glance at her with a worried look.
"Hank are you alright." She asked sounding comforting. Whelp I had to tell her anyway.
"Dory it's just I've never really cuddle with someone." Now I just embarrassed myself.
"It's okay there's nothing to be ashamed of hank."
She says as leaning forward her head against me for comfort.

After that I didn't know how to feel. She's just always okay with everything I do or am. That's also another reason she's wonderful. I don't care if where a sectopus and a bluetang cuddling. I also don't care what other fish could think. I like this perfect moment.
Dory then just whispered softly before falling asleep.
"Just keep sleeping".
But most importantly how would I explain this to her in the morning when she forgets.

So that was my first time making a drabble.
Remember I will continue more chapters.
Also I would love to hear some feedback on my drabble. Like was it good or some errors I missed. In addition I would to also like for you guys to give me ideas and scenario's for these two cuties.

A Farewell from emerald.