cuddling PT. 2

Third person POV: soon enough it was morning and Hank was the first one to wake up. he yawned and strength some of his tentacles. Even though they have no bones hank still enjoys doing it. Then he opens up his eyes to see his fish friend next to him asleep using one of his tentacles as a blanket. Hank smiled at her cuteness, but then realized she could wake up at anytime  knowing nothing of last night. Maybe he could sneakily put her back into her Coral house since it was nearby. And she wouldn't remember a thing; so he wouldn't want to suffer a awkward talk with her. Then Hank heard a yawn.

Dory POV: my head starts to feel dizzy as wake up like always. Then sense a different atmosphere.Where am I this doesn't feel like my house and what is on top of me. I move my fin to feel it. It's squishy and feels familiar. Like a uh a tentacle? nah don't know anyone or anything with tentacles... OH Wait I do. I shot out of the place where I was to face the person I knew who's tentacle was on top of me.
"Hi Hank!" I blurted out while smiling.
Hank looks at me startled with his eyes open.
"Uh hi Dory how's it going." He said sounding scared.
"Glad you asked, I had this dream where destiny had echolocation so she can see where she's going and Bailey riding a rainbow."
"It's nice to remember a dream."
"So also... um was I talking about again."  Ugh I hate it when I can't remember things, like why am I here in Hank's house. Wait why am I here?
"Uh Hank what am I doing in your home?"

Hank's POV: finally she realizes she's here. Oh no. Now I have to explain what happened.
"Well you see dory last night you asked me if you could stay the night here."
"Then we started to cuddle." I mumble that last part.
"Oh I did."
"Sorry for me forgetting that Hank." She said sad. Making me feel bad.
"No it's okay." I said then pulling her in for a hug. I check to see if she looks better now.
"Thanks Hanks but I need to and wake some other fish I know."
"Yeah."
"But before you leave um dory I know you might not remember this but, why did you want to spend the night with me and cuddle." Saying while blushing hoping for a response.
"Heh well I thought maybe a grump like you should need some extra affection and welcoming from me." "And I don't need to remember that for you."
I blushed harder for her saying that.
"Dory I don't need reassurance that I'm happy her, I already enjoy you here and with  school... Oh my gosh school!!!"  I'm going to be late!!
I quickly leave the house and say goodbye to Dory.
Dory POV: *giggle* "silly sectopus it's a Sunday, I think..."

That was fun to write. And remember you can recommend ideas for a drabble. PS: video from MagisticWolfsx (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

A Farewell from emerald.