Bonus Chapter 13.5 (AKA The Fresh Ninja)

(Sorry I just saw a comment on Chapter 13 about Fresh being a ninja and had to make a chapter about what Fresh did after he snuck out.)

Fresh had slipped out the house unnoticed.
He walked off and he had these colorful sneakers on with those wheels in the heel of them. I just call them skate shoes.
He rolled down the street and weaved in and out of the other monsters and humans wandering around, entering shops and such. He looked up and teleported to a ceiling, putting his wheels away. He looked down at the street.
"Whoa, This is totally the bomb diggity." He mumbled under his breath.
He saw his good friend Dancetale!Sans and grinned excitedly. He prepared himself and jumped next to Dancetale, screaming.
"HEYA BRAH!"
Dancetale screamed
"AHH HOLY *BLEEP* WHAT THE *BLEEPING* *BLEEP*."
Fresh got a death glare and went right near him.
"Watch your sinful language my homeslice. That is very un-radical."
Dancetale nodded
"Uhh... Okay. Anyways, watcha need?" He spun around and finger gunned at Fresh.
Fresh shrugged
"Oh I dunno brah, just thought I'd swing by. Error and Inkity Ink are at my house."
Dancetale shrugged
"Okay. I'm just goin' to a dance competition."
Fresh nodded
"Alright my home dawg, you do you!" He finger gunned at Dancetale and wheeled away with his wheely shoes.

And down the street Fresh went.
Greetin' all his radical homies.
Whereas Error had thrown Ink out the window already with blue strings and they were in a very intense fight.