Epilouge

*5 years later*

*May's POV*

"aren't you glad you decided to come on tour with me 5 years ago now?" Ashton asked me, as we lay on the sofa together in our cosy apartment

"Of course I am, i don't know how I could have been such an idiot" I laugh at my 15 year old self, it was weird to think how much everything has changed

"You know, I really love you May" He whispers in my ear, nibbling on the lobe 

"And the same goes to you, Ashton" I reply, kissing him lightly on the lips, his minty taste that has come so familiar revitalises my senses. 

"I have something to show you" He says softly, lifting me up and carrying me over to the floor length windows, overlooking London. "Close your eyes" He says, I oblidge, fluttering my eyes closed.

"Okay I'm going to put you down" He says, I feel the hard floor touch my toes as he sets me down. The next few seconds are silent, has he left me? I turn around, but still don't open my eyes, then feel his presence behind me, his strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You ready?" He mumbles in my ear. 

"Yep" I say, my heart beating rapidly

I open my eyes to the london sky line, nothing has changed since i last looked.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" I ask him, laughing

Then all of a sudden fireworks start going off.

"FUCK" Ashton says, running his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong?" I ask, confused as to why he's annoyed about fireworks.

"The timings all wrong!" Ashton cries

"What do you mean?" I ask

He gets down on one knee, my hands fly around my mouth in ashtonishment, is this really happening?

"This hasn't gone totally to plan, but May, I love you with all my heart, you're the light of my life and I need to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" He asks, opening a smal velvet box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes 100 times yes!" I say as he gets up, the fireworks start again.

"There we go" He chuckles as i jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him passionately. 

"I love you May, forever and always" He mumbles breathlessly into my mouth.

"I love you Ashton" I reply, I'm the happiest girl alive.

(A/N)- no there won't be any sequel.

follow me on twitter - @ashtondevotion