Chapter 14

Percy's P.O.V
"So..." Natasha started. "You guys are demigods?" The teenagers all nodded. "And you save the world?" Again they nodded. "And what we saw earlier was the Kraken?" Another nod.
"And you really have never had shwarma's?" Tony interupted, causing everyone in the Avengers to shush him. "Jeez, okay, okay." He held up his hands in surrender. "It was just a thought."
"But what do you mean when you said that Nico and Steve knew each other?" Clint asked.
"I'm from the past as well. I fought with Steve in the war. We were friends." Nico explained. "One day he thought I had died, but I didn't, and I later stayed in an enchanted hotel for seventy years with my sister."
"Okay. And how do you know Fury?"
"About last year, Hazel, Frank and I were captured and interrogated by S.H.I.E.L.D. We escaped easily though, and Hazel used her powers to make it look like we had never even been there." I explained.
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Speaking of which, we should probably get going." Annabeth prompted us. "Chiron is worried sick."
"Will we ever see you again?" Steve asked. I exchanged a glance with the others, sharing a silent agreement.
"Maybe." I finally said. Piper spoke next, giving us a smile.
"And besides, it's getting late. I think you're all very sleepy."

P.S: sorry this chapter is so short.

P.P.S: this is the second last chapter.

P.P.P.S: I'm stalling.

P.P.P.P.S: Congratulations on making it this far.

P.P.P.P.P.S: I've got nothing more to say. Bye.