Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

5

Chapter 5

JULIUS EPTEMBER

"That was so lit, Aubrey," I whispered on her ear as I nuzzled her neck. She purred. To hell with the guys who say they don't cuddle with women they don't love after sex. How could anyone not want to cuddle after sex? Yes, it's fucking sticky, but it's also super hot.

She wrapped her thin and flawless arm around me and bit my chin. I grinned and groaned and grinded against her. She was in such a good mood today, not her usual bitchy self. She's just like Yuna when it comes to crankiness. They are both feisty little witches, but I think Yuna is worse. Far worse. Because Aubrey's attitude on a bad day is like Yuna's attitude on a good day. She was that annoying.

My hands roamed around Aubrey's body and she giggled before giving me the fake innocent look. I bet she gives this look to her boyfriend too whenever they fuck each other to death. I gripped her ass and spanked. Ah, that ignorant bastard.

"I missed this. I missed intimate moments like this with you," she murmured and I snickered at her. "Me too, sugar cunt."

Sinimangutan niya ako. "I swear, you call me the lowliest and the sweetest names ever, douche bag."

"Naglalambing lang ako. Alam mo namang hayok ako sa chimchampoo mo." Hindi ko mapigilang mapangisi. It was a term only Zade and I used. He found it weird that I name things, even my thing.

Yes, people. You read it right. Mayroong pangalan ang baston ng katapangan. I call him Pepito Mucho. And no, he is not fucking Mexican.

"Do you really have to go early?" tanong sa akin ni Aubrey bago mas pinahigpit ang yakap niya sa akin. Kapag ganito siya ay parang gusto ko na lang manatiling nakakulong sa pagkakayakap niya. It felt comforting, for odd reasons I could not fathom.

"Kapag hindi ako umalis nang maaga ay baka magpang-abot kami ni Michael. It's a Thursday, he usually visits. Nakalimutan mo na ba?" Nag-inat ako bago pumikit. Susulitin ko na ang limang minuto bago ako tumayo sa kama.

"September?" she called. Niyakap ko ang unan niya habang nakapikit pa rin. "Hmm?"

"What if... What if..." She sounded uncertain. I peeked through one eye only to see her staring at the ceiling, clutching the dark blanket over her chest to cover her delicious body.

"What if I break up with Michael?"

THUD.

I fell. I fucking fell off the bed and hit my head on the edge of the bedside table.

Sa sobrang pagkagulat ko ay napaatras ako kaya nahulog ako sa kama. Damn it.

"S-september, are you okay?" She inched to the side of the bed to look at me. I stared back at her with an inquisitive frown.

"Ginulat mo ako, gaga ka!" Tumayo ako at hinimas ang gilid ng ulo ko. Paniguradong magkakabukol ako nito, ang sakit.

"September naman..." She looked resigned, tired and even weary. Tinabihan ko siya sa kama at ibinuka ang mga maskulado kong bisig. Umiling siya, mukha siyang seryoso. In fact, I've never seen her wear an expression as serious as the one she's wearing now.

"Why," I asked, confused. I don't get it. Why would she want to leave Michael? He's got a stable job, he's nice and he could give her a good future. "He's good for you."

Bumakas ang iritasyon sa mukha niya. Pagkatapos ay napalitan iyon ng pait. "What if I don't want to be with him anymore? What if I want what's bad for me?"