In the beginning, there were two

Hi there, I'm luna. I'm 17 years old and I've been a fan of Kian and Jc for around 5 and a half years. I've lived in Los Angeles my entire life and I've never seen them out yeah I know it sucks. I finally got tickets to their tour and even better their deluxe VIP meet and greet and I couldn't be more excited. When the day finally came I was full of anxiety but I didn't think much of it. Surely, every other girl was just as nervous as I was. What was any different for me? I got into the line and made some friends thank goodness because I hate being alone in big events. As we got into the building I could see girls going in and leaving crying and I honestly couldn't have been more terrified. We got deeper into the halls of the venue and I could start to hear the voices of the internet sensations, and as I turned the corner there they were glistening in the perfect ray of light looking amazing as ever, and it then hit me "oh crap, they're real..." and that's when the anxiety started to progress into sweating and hyperventilating. Before I knew it I was next in line to meet the love of my life and the cute ramen head. 

"Hi, how are you? I'm Jc." ***goes in for hug!!!***

**during hug** "I'm doing so good" (sighs)

I turn my head to realise that the actual love of my life was standing there next to the one who looks like my brother (lol) and after that, I remember nothing. and you know why? Because I passed out. Why did I pass out you ask?  Well, that's simple, my brain knew I was going to marry this man.