Leafeon and Glaceon

(WARNING! THIS BOOK IS BAD DX! I made it like 3 years ago and it is really cringey. So read this book with the risk of cringing)

Chapter 1.

It was a cold morning when I woke up in the under ground den.I lived with my mother and my little sister named Acorn.We were all leafeons. My name is Pine. It was time for me to leave the den and start my own life. "make sure you take good care of yourself" mother said with tears in her eyes. The tear were happy tears not sad. Mother nuzzled me and Acorn jump around my legs. "Good bye big brother" Acorn said as she was picked up by the scruff by mother. I walked out of the the den with my legs shaking with sadness. "I have to go" I told my self as I set off into the cold misty world.

Chapter 2.

"Frost you have to get out of here!" my dad yelled at me as I ran out of the frozen cave. I heard mom and dad yelling at each other again. I started walking. I am a Glaceon. I had no sibling, only a mean dad and a careless mom. I had a bad life with mom and dad. I am glad I'm not with them any more. I ran, happy to be free. I ran across a big frozen lake and skidded to a halt as I saw a handsome Leafeon on the other side of the lake. I try my best to try to act like I didn't see him. I heard a growl behind me. I looked behind me and saw a huge Beartic.

Chapter 3.

I ran to help the Glaceon and I started slipping as I got on the ice. I heard her squeal with fright. " Im coming!" I yelled as I got to me feet. I ran and jump on the huge Beartic and bit it on the nose. It roared loudly and threw an icicle at my head but I jump out of the way. I used Razor Leaf and hit it on the head which sent the Beartic running. I turned to face the Glaceon and saw that she was shaking with fear. "It's ok you are safe now" I said trying to sound as calm as possible. "Who Alegre you she said in a beautiful sounding voice.

"I am Pine" I said as my my tail went numb.

"I am Frost" She said as her breath turned into white misty. I saw shivering hard now. "I need to get out of this place" I said as I sneezed. "Bye" I said as I ran, or slipped I should say. l looked back as I heard a mean voice called Frost's name.

Chapter 4.

"Frost!" Screamed the angry voice of my dad.I saw dad run with an angry fire in his eyes.I got to my paws and try to run but dad pinned her down. "Don't you run away again" he growled and grabbed my scruff hard and dragged my to the den.I kept staring towards the way Pine ran off. "I hope I see him again" I thought hopefully. I got put down hard on the ice floor. Mom walked to me, with the same dull look in her blue eyes. "Why did you run away" Mom said.

"You two made me run away!" I yelled "you two treat me like I'm not even yours!"I yelled with tears running down my face.

At night when mom and dad were asleep,I got out of my nest and walked silently out of the den and ran as fast as I can with tear flying off my face.

Chapter 5.

I ran to the forest with frost clinging to my ears. I ran to into a cave and slept there for the night.

I woke feeling a cold body on my back. I saw Frost with a frozen tear drop on her cheek. I nudged her awake. She woke up. "Why are you here? I asked her as she looked at me with pretty ocean blue eyes.

"I ran away from home and I caught your sent and followed you" Frost said "Please, don't be mad at me" She said with more tears in her eyes.

"I am not mad. I am glad you are here"I said warmly. I could tell that she was blushing under her ice blue fur.She got up and sat near me.

"Why did you run away?" I asked.

"My dad was mean and my mom did not care about anything" Frost said with a tear freezing to her muzzle. I picked the frozen tear off.She sat close to me. I could feel her tail twitching next to my tail.She was as cold as snow.I shivered.I looked out side and saw sunny light streaming into the mouth of the cave.I got up and and poked my head outside.The forest was bathed in golden sunlight.