sore body..

Star's pov: I was running in the rain from Oscar's house to Marco's bleeding..I run inside and up the stairs qickly into the bathroom crying washing my arms..ow! To hot-i slide down on the floor crying hard practically screaming Marco was just down stairs watching TV I hear the door same open and Marco freak out..

Marco's pov: STAR!? WHY ARE YOU- what's on her arm? B-blood!? Star! I fall on my knees next to her I hold her arm out from her body and I scoot closer to her and put her on my lap she's crying hard her eyes are bruised? How? Wasn't she just at Oscar's? S-star? Are you ok? I rub her back softly in circles trying to calm her down it works after a couple of minutes. H-hey there star? I try to smile but I feel tears in my eyes m-marco..ow!...h-help me...
Okay star I get up and pick her up in my arms and put her up next to the sink and start carefully washing her arm and then I bandage it up and give it a slight kiss I look up at her blushing oh wow is she beautiful-Wow easy there Diaz she has a boyfriend!...I honestly don't like Oscar that much I mean he's really chill and all but sometimes I feel like he doesn't care for star really...I don't know I just have a feeling..
Marco?..
Oh-yeah star?
Thanks..
No problem I smile at her lovingly she smiles back haff I pick her up and put her back down on the floor and put an arm around her and walk with her to her room h-hey star? Where did you even get hurt like that?? I was very worried about it..I have every right to be worried about her.
I-..really don't want to talk about it marco..not right now..I'm tired..
Okay..I'll just go start making dinner?
I'm taking a nap...
Okay..love you and I hope you have fantastic dreams~ I say to her smiling and acting like an idiot to cheer her up. She laughs a little and closes the door. I blush and smile more wide and walk downstairs.