Chapter 3

Slowly I opened my eyes. I Daren't not to move as the flashback of last night came. My eyes tried to focus and just managed. I was lying down I a bed, but I didn't recognize the room and the covers. I was just about to get up and see where I was, when someone walked in. Tall, skinny, just like the man who saved me last night. But I could see him more today, brown hair and eyes, his hair swept over and tattoos up his arms. 

"Good, your awake!" His voice was really sweet. 

"Where am I?" I really couldn't help but ask. 

"Your at my house, I found you, half dead in a backstreet. I hit that man around the head with metal pole and took you back here, do you remember?"

"Sadly, yes" I let out a little giggle, so did he in return. 

"What's your name?" He asked

"Emm... Ellie, what yours?" I thought i should ask, After all I was lying in his bed! "I'm Bribry, I'm just a tall, Irish bloke!" I laughed at that.

"Your pretty funny!" 

"Thanks," he said in his little Irish accent, "are you hungry?" 

"A bit" 

"I've made some pancakes if you want some."

"Yes, please" he helped me out of bed and that was when I noticed my ripped and dirty clothes.

"One minute, I'll get you some of mine" He must of saw me look at them the way I did. He went up to his wardrobe and picked out the smallest thing he had and handed it over to me.

"Thank you" he walked out the room and left me to get changed.