ch 8: graduation

Jack pov:

Today everyone was so happy we was done high school some where going to college others already had good jobs Chaden is a raper,Lizzy is a singer, bella plays drums in a band they already got there dream jobs me and Taylor want to help rescue homeless pets and take care of them. David want to be a cop . And Troy wants to be a lawyer. We are all live in the same house Troy and David became a thing i dont know how because both of them said they where straight now we all be hearing them moan for each other ha its pretty funny. Bella and lizzy are in engaged too where having a double wedding. And chaden well he has a girlfriend. Andrew now lives with us now we understood why he did what he did he is gay and had a crush on Taylor but he is also dating a guy name Matt. I guess life turned us all around Andrew is a doctor and Matt is like a spy he finds crime others dont know about he helps womans and children who are getting abused. He also helps the strippers get away from there bosses and have a better life. Wow we all had good jobs. Or planing on it me and taylor going to the same college we also ended up room mates David and Troy also going to the same college but different sides so they wont be together during there classes. We all went to are high school graduation dressed uo we waited for are names to be called then went up for are diplomas. Then we went home got in are trunks or girls in there bikins and jumped in the pool we had a cook out to celebrate that we are done with high school. We danced,swam,talked,jocked,or made out with are love ones into night came around we also posted pictures of the fun we had girls went to there from im guessing to get busy because both were drunk and feeling on each other hahah the shit drinking does to people Troy and david went to sleep. Andrew and Matt well i haven't seen them. Chaden and his girlfriend left to her place. Me and Taylor went up to are room once we were in the hallway he heard everything thats was going on with both couples but then we notice the bathroom door open and something break we went to check it out and seen Andrew and matt making out.

"Hello boys there rooms for that"

Taylor said both boys looked at us and laughed then walked to there room. Wow everyone having sex today haha weird me and Taylor went to the room turned are music up so we wouldn't hear no one locked are door and layed down together for a little then we took a shower.

Taylor pov:

Today was fun everyone was having a good time maybe to much me and jack just layed in bed listening to music then tooked a shower unlike the others we didn't have sex we just talked then turned the music off to watch movies and fell asleep like that.

A/n i know short chapter but i just wanted to get over this part i hope my doves dont mind and keep enjoying the story