Chapter 24

Maddie's POV

We all stood in the airport with tears in our eyes as the people who are going to America are leaving today. "Maddie, please come with us. We'll all miss you too much. And then Lloyd can grow up with Seb. Wait. Where is Sebastian?" Chris asked as he let go of me. I simply shrugged as Lloyd got past back to me but Chris soon took him from my arms. "Maddie please come with us. You can even bring Lloyd and Tom." Scarlett said, it was extremely hard for me to day goodbye to her because of how close we are. "How nice of you to let me bring my son." I joked with her. "Maddie please." She begged as she pulled me into a hug. When we pulled apart I took Lloyd from Chris' arms as he had to look for Sebastian.

"He's going to miss the flight." Chris stressed as Sebastian still wasn't here. "Well then, it's his fault. Isn't it?" I said and put Lloyd in his pram as he was fast asleep. "Maddie, really. Anyway, we don't know why he's late. It might be for a good reason." Chris said. "Yeah I'm sure. But tell him bye from Lloyd, Tom and I because we have to leave." I said and hugged Chris one last time. "Maddie, I don't want to leave you again." Scarlett said and hugged me really tight. "Neither do I but I have to. I can't go around seeing the person I love ,and father of my son, everyday. And probably with a different girl." I said and we let go. "But Maddie he still loves you. So come back to America and give it a chance." Scarlett said with hope in her eyes. "Scarlett, I'm not taking that chance. Because I can't see him with someone else." I said. "Maddie he hasn't been with anyone in nearly 3 years. As soon as you left he said that you were the only one he wanted." Scarlett said and took my hands. "But he doesn't want Lloyd." I said and tears formed. "But Maddie, he told Chris and I that he didn't mean that. And it was just something that slipped out because he was annoyed you kept it from him." She said and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "But I don't want to take that chance." I said and went over to Tom, who has Lloyd. We were just saying final goodbyes when I heard someone shout.

"Maddie. Wait. Before I go back to America there's something I need to say and  something I need to ask you."