A Dragon's Destiny: Chapter 3

The sun sparkling brightly, the cool wind of the forest was blowing gently on Emmy's skin, the bird tweeted and sang a melody. Yes it was a beautiful morning!~ The young hedgehog walking threw the forest without any caution of its dangers around her , she heard a cry coming from a stream, Emmy ran to see if it was a wounded animal, when she arrived , she got scared but at the same time curious. The beast was scaly, big, with wings, a tail....mostly of course it looked like some sort of a giant flying lizard. Emmy got closer to it.. " Um.. Are you ok?.." She put her lil hands on the lizard, the lizard flinched and look down to her, Emmy fearing that she'd be hurt, " Little one, I'm fine.." Said the lizard, with a motherly voice, Emmy shocked. The lizard chuckled, " I see you're really shocked to hear a dragon talk telepathy... I'm Ivy, I can see you're Emmy" , the dragon chuckled , Emmy blinked, " How...do you know my name?" Said Emmy, sitting and crossing her legs, the dragon chuckled," Because, you're the future Queen and protector, see that symbol on your arm? That's the symbol that you have been chosen by the Great Dragon, you have been chosen just like how you're ancestor did!" Said Ivy, Emmy not understanding much but asking questions over and over again. Ivy soon realized that Emmy was alone in the forest, and that Ryuu's soldiers were near by so she took Emmy and started to walk her home.

~~

Ryuu sat by his bed, looking doing to blue prints. "This will end my bastard brother and his daughter..." He said. Ryuu gets dressed and puts his armor. He gathered his soldiers and put a map on the center of the table," Alright. This is a plan to kill her and her family. We'll need , shot guns, catapults, arrows and bows. We strike at midnight. Any questions? " Everyone stood silent , not a word. They just all agreed to the plan. Ryuu with his urge to be king he will do anything to kill Emmy and her family. And even worse...kill all dragons that defend themselves or make them slaves...

~~

Ivy returning to the cottage with Emmy , she saw Daniel chopping up some wood, " Go now little one, I promise I'll see you tomorrow" said Ivy, in that very soft voice of hers. Emmy hugged the dragons paw and ran to her father, Ivy chuckling and becoming invisible. Daniel chuckled , " Hey bug! Where were you all this time? " he asked , Emmy smiled brightly, " I was talking with a dragon daddy! " , Daniel froze and looked at her, "you did??" And Emmy smiled " yes daddy! I'm telling the truth!" . Daniel surprised as ever he chuckled " That's great pumpkin!!"

~At night~

Ana , " then the little rabbit found her parents and they lived happily ever after!" Ana looked to Emmy she chuckling ," My you're sleepy! Good night sweetie! " she kisses her forehead and turns of the lights as Emmy dozed off. She snuggling the sheets and feeling the warmth  it.
Later...

Emmy was waking up due to the smell of smoke around her, " huh? " she looking go her surroundings, she coughing , " D-Dad?! *cough cough* " as the wall was about to collapse on Emmy, Emmy quickly got out off the way, she scraping her knee on the hard wood floor, she started crying, " DADDY!!" Her father hearing her cry, he got her and took her in her arms, he running outside with his wife, " Ana, go and run, don't look back, I'm right behind you!" Ana ran forward but Daniel due to be to long in the house he was getting tired. Suddenly he and Emmy were surrounded by Ryuu's hunters. They were pointing the shot guns to Emmy. Emmy scared, she hid behind her father . Ryuu walking towards them he chuckled , " Well,well,well... Why isn't my brother and his daughter." Daniel growled , " What do you want from us?!" , Ryuu glared to him, "Oh I just want to...kill your daughter,Daniel. I know, I'm part dragon too. But what they did to me was  unforgivable... That's why I need to finish her up so I can finish with those flying pests. " Emmy looked to her father, " W-What ?!... Dad...." She started to cry a little, due to she was scared. Daniel growled " You will not touch my daughter.." , "Oh well, then I can blow your head off too.." Ryuu said , making an evil smile. Daniel scoffed and hold Emmy tight , " Not on my watch. CHAOS CONTROL" , Daniel teleported near a river, suddenly he saw something flew above them, the creature flew down in full speed and used its dragon breath too burn everything on the ground where the hunters were scattered. Ryuu growled " DAMMIT." He took his sword , one of his hunters pulled him back, " Sir we should retreat. You know what happens when one dragon comes, it attracts the others! " , Ryuu thought a little and cussed a word " Fine. RETREAT!" Every single hunter retreated and those that couldn't make it were burned into ashes. Meanwhile, Daniel was running , Emmy looking everything from behind, she passing out...

Authors Note:
WELL, I hope you like this!~
Sorry that I took way to long to do this chapter ~w~
Also if your wondering why Ana was running forward, is because she has a child with her which is Emmy's lil new born brother, Stereo. Also the picture is a lil old too so yeah :v
Anyways I hope y'all like it!
I'll see yah next time! XD