4th Doctor x 8th Doctor -1

By: limeamoeba

Title: Vampire Doctorcest AU (Four/Eight)(NSFW)

Found Tumblr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eight unplugged the drain and let the water wash down the pipe. He gasped as goosebumps appeared across his body from the cold night air touching his skin. He stepped out of the tub and grabbed one of his fluffy towels and began to dry off his body. He was soon relatively dry and walked into his bedroom and lit the oil lamp on his dresser.

Eight pulled on a satin nightgown, dressed with lace and sat at the mirror to brush out his long locks. He sang to himself the melodies he had heard from the matinee earlier that afternoon, while his hair dried. He finally was satisfied and turned off the oil lamp. Eight walked over to his bed and placed the lamp on his nightstand before slipping underneath the silky sheets of his empty bed and into a deep sleep.

The moon shone brightly into the bedroom when the wind blew the windows open, waking the young man from his sleep. He stretched after not seeing anything strange in his mirror and went to close the window once more. Eight walked around his room still humming when he noticed a dark, red rose resting on his dresser.

He picked up the flower pressing its soft petals to his face, taking in its sweet scent with a sigh. The young man turned towards his bed, finding sleepiness take over once more but, gasp as he was not alone.

An man, older than himself, sat on the bed; stroking the sheets where he had lain just moments ago. He was mysterious almost inhuman, and brought his gloved hand to his face and pressed it against his cheek.

“Who are you? How did you get into my bedroom?” Eight cried fear showing in his voice. The man turned to him, his body visibly taking in his whole presence. His pupils dilated and his breaths turned heavy, his mouth was open slightly, tasting the air around him. Eight backed away from him growing scared as the other stood and simply stared at him like as if he were a pastry.

“I am what I am. You wouldn’t think the slightest of a snake swallowing a mouse now would you? I am a predator by nature.” He spoke in a smooth, velvety voice while standing up from the bed and showing his true towering height. Eight trembled slightly. Something was off about the tall man in his bedroom and his every instinct told him to run but, something kept him standing where he was.

“And you are just…”, he had disappeared and now in his towering height was only inches away from his body. He placed a gloved hand on the side of his head and sniffed Eight as if smelling a fine perfume.

“…The perfect prey for me”, the man breathed out slowly just next to his ear. Eight managed out a whimper in response as the intruder disappeared and was then seated back on the bed, pulling off his gloves.

“What do you want from me? Money? Is that it? Or power? Or-” Eight cried out before the intruder was once more behind him and placing a finger over the young man’s lips.

“It’s so much simpler really. I’m hungry my sweet, and you are the only thing I want right now. Come with me, feed with me, join me for eternity, forever in love…” The intruder purred, whilst touching his pulsing veins gently with his finger. Eight shuddered from his ice cold hands. An almost primal sound came from the mysterious stranger, coming from deep in his throat, as he clasped his hands around Eight’s small waist.

Eight cried out as fangs clasped around his neck breaking the skin. The man tilted his head and lapped up the blood with a moan. Eight whimpered and began to go limp as he felt dizzy from the blood loss. His vision blurred and he was soon unconscious, going limp in the others arms.

He woke to the stranger opening the window in his room and saw fangs hanging over his lips as he licked his own hand covered in blood, like a cat with cream before disappearing into the wind. Eight tried to sit up but exhaustion overtook him and he fell asleep, not noticing the single rose left on his dresser and a simple handkerchief stitched in a dark red “Four”.

~Fin~