Chapter 2: San Fransokyo

I'm doing two updates today! What is life.. Anyways, let's move on! Btw, it's still your point of view!

-----------

When I woke up, I felt like something colossal hit my head. I felt my surroundings and it felt like I was laying on a hard surface.

I opened my eyes and all I saw was the sun in my face, which is when I come to realize that I'm not in my room and that I am outside!

I instantly shot up and checked my surroundings but I was too dizzy, causing me to bump into people and me apologizing. That's great.. Note the sarcasm.

Once I got my vision back, I realized that I was no longer in my room nor was I in my house. I was in an unfamiliar city with very advanced technology. (Hometown) had the same type of technology except this city was way more advanced. It's unbelievable!

That was when it hit me. Really hard. That I am in the city of San Fransokyo!

I was happy in a way but I am mostly freaking out because, hello!? HOW IN THE HELL DID I EVEN GET HERE?!

I looked at my attire and saw that I was still in my pajamas. Great. What a great way to start my day. In another city.. Or another dimension..

I went to find my phone and unluckily, it's in my room on the dresser next to bed. SERIOUSLY, COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?!

"I need to find someone.. But who?" I asked myself, obviously still shocked about this. But that's when I got an idea. I remembered- WAIT SPEAKING OF REMEMBERED, I just realized I left the movie on and I guess it was transferred me here.. Unbelievable.

Anyways back to the topic, I remembered in the movie that Hiro lives with his Aunt Cass in the Lucky Cat Cafe.

"I can just go there. Since I know them.." But that's when it hit me.

"But they don't know me at all.. OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed, causing everyone to look at me weirdly. I glared at everyone who was staring at me in that way, which made them al turn away instantly. Then continued to go on to the Lucky Cat.

I stopped walking because I realized I was getting lost. "Um.. I need help.."

Getting worried, I immediately went to find someone. Then I found a lady sitting on bench reading a book. Hopefully she knows..

I immediately ran up to her and tapped her shoulder, causing her to look back at me and smile politely.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked me with politeness in her tone. Is it just me or the people in San Fransokyo are extremely nice?

"Hello, I need help getting to the Lucky Cat Cafe. Do you mind telling me directions?" I asked shyly. Being shy is the worst to be honest..

The nice lady nodded and was pointing and telling me directions. It took me a moment but I ended up getting it. So many turns..

"Okay, thank you so much! Have a great day!" I waved at the lady and ran off to find the Lucky Cat Cafe.

~Time skip~

I finally got to the Lucky Cat after an hour. It was a great exercise! Note the sarcasm.

The moment I took a step inside the cafe, I because extremely dizzy. I tried to find the nearest empty table but the dizziness became so strong that I ended up fainting. The last thing I ever saw was a boy with black fuzzy hair and an outfit that looked so much like Hiro's..

Especially the raggedy shoes.

-----

HEY GUYS! I tried to make it as interesting as I can but like I said, please take it easy on me. This is my first time actually writing a story.

Hiro just sits there, staring at me while eating gummy bears.

Me: Hiro I can sense you staring at me. *makes an annoyed face*

Hiro: I know. I'm just staring at that bush that you call your hair *smirks and throws a gummy bear*

Me: WHAT?! *runs to a mirror and sees my hair in all different sorts of directions* eh, I don't feel like brushing it *shrugs and walks away from the mirror*

Hiro: *shakes his head*

Me: What? I'm looking like you now! :3

Hiro: I suit it more. Plus my hair is straight. *puts hands through hair and then puts hands through my hair* you suit it, just not like me. And you have bundles of tight curls that gets naughty easily.

Me: You're mean. *pouts and crosses arms*

Hiro: it's adorable though *winks and takes his hand out of my hair then walks away* oh, and you owe me a bag of gummy bears *smirks wider*

Me: UGHHHH YOU AND GUMMY BEARS -.-

Hiro: Yup. Love you too and the other fangirls obviously. *rolls eyes*

Me: *becomes cheesy*

Hiro: Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment!

Me: AND NO RUDE THINGS!

Both of us: Bye! *shoves each other*

~Kitty and Hiro out