Chapter 38

I have been calling Ace since last week and not once have he picked up the phone. I felt horrible for what I said to him. And I wanted to apologize for it. But he doesn't want to even talk to me.

So I made it my mission today to go to his room to talk it out. Ace is one of the many people I want in my life.

When I got to his door I knocked and called his name. I knew he was in there because I could hear the t.v. Which was turned all the way up? After three more knocks, I decided to call but he still wasn't picking up.

I was about to leave when the door open. But it wasn't Ace who was standing in front of me. It was some girl in his T.shirt. 

"Can I help you?" Was all she said to me as she looked me over. The girl started smirking while shaking her head. She knew something I didn't know and that bothered me.

"Oh, you the girl that has been blowing his phone up. You know I asked him about you and he said you weren't anybody important. So what are you doing here? She said closing the door behind her.

"More like who the fuck are you."  I told her standing my ground.

"His new girl. I'm Tasha and I don't appreciate you coming around and calling him. What happened with Mar? Must have gotten tired of you already. Now you trying to come back in." Tasha said rolling her eyes. 

New girl? When did this happen Sky thought as she stared at the girl speechless. She couldn't believe this at all. Why would he jump into another relationship so quickly? She felt like she was nothing to him.

But it was her fault he ended up with this Tasha girl. If she didn't break up with him in the first place... At first, she thought about pushing passed her and barging right into the room. Until she thought it over.

Instead, she just walked away ignoring the hurt she felt to see him with a new girl. At the same time, she dismissed that feeling and went down the other hall to go to Mae's room.

She was about to knock when his door open. Mar stood there watching her as she stared.

"Sky, what's up,Mar asked her.

"He moved on..." was the only thing she could say. Mar looked confused at the information. Yes, he like Sky but she was with that Ace dude. He didn't want to fuck up their relationship. So he tried to keep Sky and his friendship at that.

But if he moved on that means he either cheated on her or they broke up.

"Did he cheat on you?" He asked her walking back into the room.

"No, I broke up with him for you. I don't even know if it was a good idea. Because I shouldn't be feeling this way about him if I didn't like him anymore." She said plopping down on the bed.

That was news to him and he couldn't help but smile. The only problem was he needed to get her mind off of Ace so that they could have a chance.

And he knew just the way to do it.

....

"I'm not sure if I want to go to a party Mar." Sky said.

"It'll be fun trust me."

Instead of protesting she slid in the passenger side.