chapter one

chrystal riddle stayed with her grandparents in london and one day she got her Hogwarts letter, she ran to her gran while tripping, she showed her gran the letter she got her gran was very happy about this and she took chrystal to diagon alley to get her equipment.

she got her wand which was one of the most powerful wands ever her dad had the exact same one, next she went to get a pet when one in particular caught her eye, it was a snake which had a pretty light green and black pattern on it she named him Thor. Chrystal got all her robes and other things she need when she bumped in to her two best friends emily and kate who were both gingers and twins. chrystal and her gran got back home and chrystal ran up the stair s trying not to trip. as soon as she got to her room she packed all of her stuff, she got out clothes she was going to wear tomorrow, and put thor in to his cage and fed him a mouse.

chrystal woke up to her gran shaking her and telling her to get dressed, so she jumped out bed and quickly in to the shower and the getting dressed into black ripped jeans, a white shirt and she black sneakers. her grandad took her to kingscross station and showed her where to go and she wen through the wall and bumped into her friends which were excited to see her. they all boarded the train and went to find a carparment to share , they finaly found one that was empty.

chrystal: so what house do you guys want to be in?

emily: i want to be in gryffindor

kate: i want to be in ravenclaw, what about u chrystal?

chrystal: i obviously want to be in slytherin like my parents.

they all where talking until they finally were at Hogwarts, they were still talking about how they were still be friends even though they might be in different houses. they followed this big hairy man to boats, they got to this massive castle, they walked up to this big door which seemed to lead in to this main hall where all the other students are.

then this lady who was known as mcgonagall with a green robe and pointy hat said ' alright student soon your gonna be entering through these door and get sorted into your houses , the houses are Gryffindor, slytherin, ravenclaw and hufflepuff, these houses are gonna be your family from as long as your at hogwarts.'

we entered the hall and there was a stool in the middle of the stage and soon mcgonagal, called out the names , you heard emilys name and saw her go up and the hat shouted gryffindor, you could tell she was really happy about this, then u heard kates name and the hat was deciding between slytherin and ravenclaw then you knew the hat shouted ravenclaw, kate ran to her house all happy. the only to people who were left was me and this beach blonde haired boy, i saw the boy walk up when he heard his name being called and heard slytherin shouting out.

now it was my turn to go up since i was the only one left there , the hat said ' ahh another riddle , i know where to put you' SLYTHERIN the hat shouted and the slytherin table cheered for u.

*skips to dorms*

me and the rest of the first years were shown to the dungeons where we will be staying and the head slytherin said the password 'pureblood' and the painting swung open leading to the common room, i looked for my name on the paper to see who i was sharing a room with. i finally found my name and the people im staying with and it said draco malfoy, rose hood, and some guy named crabbe.

i went to my room and saew that everyone was in there talking, i walked in and introduce myself to them , they all introduced them self back, i started to unpack all my stuff and finally got to thor my snake , until i heard screaming and it was rose and crabbe who screamed so i looked at them weirdly at to why they were screaming ], then they said 'y-you have a-a pet s-snake?' and i said'yea i do, his name is thor'.

this is where im gonna stop update tommorow