the first year

'y-you have a pet s-snake?' asked rose, 'yea i do, his name is Thor, have you got a problem with my snake hmm?' i said. 'N-no' said rose and Crabbe, who were terrified of the snake. Draco just sat there laughing at them, and said ' thats a really cool snake, i thought we were only allowed to have a owl, toad, cat or rat for school.' 'yea, but i wanted to be different have a snake, which also represents my family since my mother had one.'.....

i went back to sorting out my part of my room, ignoring everyone and what they were doing. then i felt a tap on my soldier and turned around to see who i was, it was Draco asking if i have any friends in the school, and i obviously said 'yea i do, ones in ravenclaw and the other is in gryffindor. why do you ask?'. he was shocked that i said that and said ' oh OK, so your a blood traitor then?' 'um ,no im not a blood traitor, they're both pure-bloods.' 

*skips to tomorrow*

i got up and got dress for the day ahead of me i saw that everyone was still asleep, so i quietly snuck out the common room, and made my way to the grand hall. while i was walking, i was day dreaming and didn't realize i bumped into someone, i got out of my daze and said sorry to whoever i bumped into, i looked up to see Emily talking to a certain bushy hair girl who looks like shes in her house, Emily introduced me to her  and told me her name was Hermione, I told her my name and she looked shocked at what my last name was, so i gave her a weird look/ a questioning look. the she said 'Y-your the d-daughter of the dark lord'. i nodded my head slowly, and told her we better get to the grand hall if we want any breakfast. we talked and talked, and asked Emily where her sister was , she said she didnt know and havent heard from her at all. i was wondering where kate would be , i hoped she was in the same classes as me. i checked wat classes i had 

 Monday: * transfiguration*  *potions* *flying*

Tuesday * potions*  *DADA* * astrology*

Wednesday * flying*  *transfiguration*  *potions*

Thursday * DADA* *Astrology*

Friday * Transfiguration*  *flying*

i walked to my first lesson and saw that Kate was waiting outside the classroom, i said hey to her and asked where she was at breakfast, she said she woke up late and was rushing to get to her first lesson, so luckily i had spare muffin in my pocket and gave it her. we walked in the class and sat next to each other an waiting for everyone to come in, soon Mrs Mcgonagal, and said that we would not begin the lesson because we are missing two students, so she turned in to a cat and waited for them to come. Soon the door bursts open revealing a red head and a boy with brown raven hair, red hair' just in time harry'. then the professor turned back to her self and looked at them, and told them if they're ever late again they're getting detention and she took 10 points off from them. 

we took down notes and then Thor started to slither out of my bag and went to the red hair boy who i think was Ron, Thor then slithered up his legs and Ron jumped up on to the desk and screamed like a girl when he saw the snake everyone was laughing at him expect for Harry. i got up and took Thor and put him on my shoulders, so he wouldn't bother anyone, Mcgonagall did not look happy and told me to keep my snake locked up in his cage, so i just rolled my eyes and after the lesson i went back to the dorm to put Thor away and made my way to my next lesson. which was potions. When i got there i saw Emily and take i was happy they were both in my class, i sat next to Emily during this lesson and i was very interested in this subject and i could tell everyone was falling asleep in this lesson except for Draco. 

*im gonna make one shots of harry potter just message me if you want one and who you want your one shot with i could make them with smut or not, if you want* im gonna do an update as well tomorrow.