Tears

"Are you crazy? We can't just go waltzing in there!" Libra yelled. "We need a strategy." Aries said. "To be honest I have to agree with Aries." Leo admitted. "Fine, what do you propose, we already waited out a whole night." Taurus sounded irritated.

"Which gave me enough time to memorize when and where the guards are posted." Pisces winked. "The time where there are the least guards posted is very late at night but it's not long before they triple the amount of guards." Pisces explained.

"So we have to wait all day?" Taurus said with disbelief. "We can't risk her life and ours in broad daylight." Virgo crossed her arms. Taurus grumbled to himself and plopped down on the seat.

Aqua was laying in bed, her eyes wide open. She wondered what had happened to the boy if he was dead or not, she felt terrible. She didn't sleep all night because she was trying to think of solutions to get out. She still had a smoke bomb but what good would that do when you have two guards posted outside your door and even more near the exit.

Her door opened. "The minister wants to see you." A guard said. Aqua gulped, maybe she could escape now. She nodded and stepped outside. The minister was towering over her with a dark looking his face.

"I-is you son ok?" Aqua managed to ask. "He is on his death bed." The minister said. An idea popped into Aqua's mind. "Sir, I can make a cure if you like?" She offered. He squinted. "What do you need? I will get it for you." He finally said.

Aqua thought the Wisteria pods poison must have passed the white baneberry will go into effect soon, she just needs to neutralize its poison. She needed to flush the poison out with something. The root of the white baneberry could work.

It's the berries that's poisonous the roots are used to treat colds and coughs and vomiting, it may be enough to stop the berry poison from spreading. But she had never made a cure for her poison she only kills with it.

"Sir, I will need the roots of white baneberry."  She said. "As you wish." Aqua was shoved back in the room. After a couple hours the minister came back with the plant in his hand. "Is this it?" He asked.

"Yes sir." She nodded. She plucked the berries off and disposed of them. She then took the roots and mashed them until it was a fine paste. The minister was constantly looking over her shoulder. "Feed this to him." She said "and then make him drink lots of water." She hoped this would work then perhaps she could leave.

"If this works, can you let me go?" She handed him the bowl. "No, you will not leave, ever." He added. She gasped. He laughed and shut the door behind him. Aqua wanted to scream and punch him in the nose.

She sat on the bed and looked at the berries in the trash can....

"This is torturous, who knows what that minister is doing to her." Virgo said with a worried face. "I know but we have to wait a few more hours." Aries looked at his watch, 9:30 pm. Taurus was sitting there trying not to rip the car apart.

"Maybe I can shoot him in the head?" Sagittarius notched an arrow. "No, then the minister will know there are people trying to kill him, then he will think Aqua is one of them." Leo crossed his arms. Scorpio glanced at Taurus, he really truly seemed to be in pain.

"Scorpio, you ok?" Virgo asked him. "I'm just worried about my brother. I'm surprised he hasn't asked for food this whole day!" Scorpio tried making it light. "He is just worried about Aquarius, all of us are." Virgo smiled. "So you don't think it's something more?" Scorpio stared Virgo dead in the eyes.

"Um, I don't know but I do you he cares about her." Virgo looked away. Scorpio sighed. "The minister has tripled the guards since yesterday, how will we get through?" Libra thought about some solutions.