Your First Date

Bellamy: he snuck out of Arkadia to see you. He brought you food and flowers. After you ate, you laid down and stared at the stars. He stared at you for most of the time while you talked and kissed you a few times because he couldn't help himself.

Lauren: you let her choose to go to her favorite buffet. You laughed at how many plates of food she ate. She was confident when kissing you goodnight.

Zach: he took you to a skate park and taught you how to skate. You had a good time, although you fell a few times and he was too shy to kiss you.

Isaac: you went to see a comedy at the movies. He had his arm around you in the theater and had no problem with kissing you when he walked you to your door. The lights in your house came on and you told him he should go before your mom comes downstairs and starts asking him a bunch of questions.

Kol: after you forgave him for kidnapping you, you agreed to go on a date with him. He took you to a fancy Italian restaurant, which he reserved for the night. He turned out to actually be a gentlemen, despite the fact that he was a mischievous vampire.

Kai: you drove around and talked, oddly having a good time, until you found out that all those directions he kept giving you were to a person's house, who he killed once you guys got there. He was a sociopath, but he was a sweetheart to you.

Lindsey: she took you to an event at an art gallery. She said you were the most beautiful work of art she had ever seen. It was stuffy in there, but you still enjoyed spending time with each other.

Harry: he invited you to his apartment for a night in. You ate some of the tasty cookies and cupcakes he baked for you and sat down to watch a movie afterwards. It was a little awkward at first, but you eventually found yourselves cuddled up to each other.

Jermaine: you grabbed some food and took it to a basketball court in town. A few of the kids there recognized him, but you stayed and played with them. He thought it was cute when the boys kept stealing the ball from you.

Alycia: you gave her flowers and went to an astronomy museum because she's an astronomy nerd. You thought her obsession was really cute.