You Think You're Fat

Joe came home from work and walked into the living room where you were sitting on the couch and staring blankly at the tv. He looked at you up and down. He knew something wasn't right.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Never better." you sighed.

"Really? Then why do I feel like something is up?" he asked.

"Fine. This lady at the grocery store asked me if I was pregnant." you said.

He sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"It's not your fault. I know I'm fat anyway." you replied.

"You are not fat, okay? Now look at this." he paused to lift up his shirt.

"I'm fat too. In fact, I'm more overweight than you and in all honesty, I wish there was something I could do to change how big my stomach is. I get made fun of all the time, but you know what? You just gotta be confident about it. You gotta be like a Mrs. Captain Fatbelly." he finished, causing you to laugh.

"So you aren't gonna sit here and tell me that I'm perfect or something like that?" you asked.

"No, and you know why? It's because nobody's perfect. Not even me. I'm not gonna give you some cheesy speech that you might put into a romantic comedy movie, I'm gonna be honest. You have just as many flaws as I do, but in my eyes they make up who you are and I love who you are. You might have flaws, but I love each and every single one of those flaws. So don't go changing the person that I love the mostly this world because some inconsiderate jerk asked you if you were pregnant." he said as he kissed your cheek, putting a huge smile on your face.

Author's Note: Hey guys! Thank you for your positive comments on the first part of this! I'm thinking about starting another book like this for one of the other guys, so let me know which joker I should do in the comments!