An Long forgotten memory and finally meeting Mr.thornton

(Flashback , 5 years ago) As I was outside on my balcony someone came up behind me and said (wrapping their arms around my shoulders) good morning my Angel. I looked up to see Eric (my best friend , who's a slit bit older than me and who I've been in love with) and said (while calling him the nickname I've gave to him when I was little)  good morning my halo. Two hours later as we were still in my room talking my brothers bursted through the door and said (grabbing my hand) Megan we have to get out of here the house is on fire , so they pulled me out of my room but I turned back towards Erik and said (holding out my hand) Eric come on . He shook his head and said no you go on ahead I'll be right behind you. I answered Eric please don't leave me. He came up to me and said (kissing the top of my hands , like he always does) I'll never leave my Angel I promise now go. But I kept shaking my head and said no I won't! Then one of my brothers lifted me up and carried me out the door. Then as soon we got outside I fell onto my knees and said (crying) Eric! (end of flashback). I woke up and said (screaming) Eric , but I came to realize that it was all just a memory so I got out of bed and headed outside to check my mail to find a letter that stated I got the job to be the nanny of Sam johnson the nephew of Mr. Thornton at the Thornton house so I went back inside my house to pack the things that I would need. Around midnight just before the housekeeper opened the door to the room that I would be staying a little boy ( about 7 or 8) came up running to me and asked ( in french) are you going to be my new nanny? I answered (in french since I knew how to speak it) yes I am going to be your new nanny, then after  I said goodnight to Sam and Miss Katherine (the housekeeper) i went to be thinking about how this Mr. Thornton is going to look like and also thinking about my dearest halo. (will Megan ever meet Mr. Thornton?) Read on to find out.......................................

Ch2 Finally meeting Mr. Thornton. two weeks later one morning as I was in the food market carrying some stuff I had bought to my car I thought I heard Eric's voice saying " my angel" so I turned around to find no one behind me then some gentleman asked may I help you carry that Miss? I turned back around to see a tall ( the same height as Eric) handsome black haired gentleman ( who wore a mask on the left side of his face) and said well thank you sir. Then before I closed the trunk of my car the gentleman asked( pointing towards the Thornton house) do you know who lives here Miss? I answered personal no but i know from others that Mr. Thornton lives here. He asked so you haven't met the owner of the house yet? I answered no sir I haven't. He answered ( kissing the top of my hands like Eric did) well good day to you then Miss , then he walked off. Three minutes later as Sam and I were in my room reading Miss Katherine came in and said Miss Megan Mr. Thornton has just arrived he's in the music room he wants to meet you. I stood up and said alright, so I walked down stairs into the music room to find no sign of Mr.Thornton  but I do see a violin so I decided to play it. Two seconds after I started playing it someone said (clapping their hands) you play beautiful. I turned towards the door to see Mr.Thornton and said I'm sorry Mr. Thornton that I played this. He held up his hand and said it's quite alright no harm done now may I know your name Miss. I answered (holding out my hand) it's Megan miller but I go by Meg nice to finally meet you Mr. Thornton. He shook my hand and said pleasure's all mine. Then after a few seconds he asked so Miss Meg may i ask you a few questions? I answered yes of course. He asked who taught you how to play the violin so wonderful? I answered ( with a smile) Eric my halo taught me. Mr. Thornton asked i know this might be none of my business but what name did he call you and how did you feel about him? I answered ( standing up) he used to call me his angel and I was in love with him but he didn't see me in that light is that all Mr. Thornton. He answered yes that is all goodnight Miss Meg. I answered ( with a smile) goodnight Mr. Thornton , then right before I went to sleep I thought to myself( something feels oddly familiar about Mr. Thornton). To be continued........................