A new beginning - Chapter 1

Amy's POV
Beep. Beep. I put on my glasses and turn off the alarm. "A new school, huh?" I put on my usual outfit; jeans, trainers and my grey hoodie. After I had brushed my teeth and eaten my breakfast I hear a familiar voice from the living room, "Amy! Go and buy your uniform!" I sigh and head to my door, "Alright. Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I walk to my new school. It's empty right now because it's the last day of summer vacation and only teachers are coming in. "The boys and girls have different uniforms" I nod "Okay." She smiles and then asks for my size. "The smallest you have please," She nods and I pay. The uniform is a grey, bow kind of dress with a white shirt, a bow which is placed at the front that's dark red and white tights which were optional. She also hands me a brown, briefcase looking bag. I walk out of the school and to my house. "The uniform is so girly!" I roll my eyes and chuck the things to the living room couch. "Amy! Stop complaining even if they didn't have you're size," My dad switches the news channel to a movie channel. "I have to buy gym clothes as well," My mom takes my uniform and puts it on my chair. "I'm going out, cya" I wave and head to a park nearby. As I'm walking to the park I spot a strange looking café. It has the words printed at the top of the door: Café Mew Mew. I decide to ignore it and continue to walk to the park.

Elliot's POV
"Wesley, I think we've just found a new mew mew" Wesley gets up and walks over to my screen and takes a glance, "It seems like she is the one" I nod and walk towards the exit. "It's time to tell her," Wesley suggests and i nod then walk out. When I arrived at the park, it seemed empty and seemed that only she was there. I was beginning to get suspicious. Suddenly, a predasite appears which seems to be from the water. It headed towards her.

Amy's POV
I'm finally at the park. It seems peaceful and I could hear the lake. What's that noise? I'm sure I just heard something. I ignore it and then lean back, it's probably just a duck. I was incorrect. It appeared out of the water, and it turned out to be a strange looking, but not normal fish. It was huge for someone short like me. Suddenly, a boy probably in he's late teens appears and jumps onto a tree while holding me. "Dude, let me down!" I elbow him. "I'm sorry, Miss attitude" He sounded really moody. "Hey!" I growl at him. "We have no time for this, I'm Elliot and that thing is a predasite." I give him the most confused look I could give, "A predasite? Do you by any chance know how to get rid of it?" He nods and hands me a gold, circular keychain with a dark pink heart and dark pink patterns drawn onto it. "What is this?" He crosses he's arms and smirks "This is a power pendant. You're going to get rid of the predasite. Just say 'Power Pendant Metamorphosis' while holding the pendant!" I shrug my shoulders and then yell, "Power pendant Metamorphosis!" A bright light appears and I suddenly transform. My outfit is a white dress that goes over my knees along with a rose belt, white gloves and white sneakers, also a red rose in my hair. "Alright!" I jump down the tree and to my surprise I land safely onto the ground. "Rose arrow!" a red arrow with white patterns appears in my hands along with 3 roses attached to the far end. The 3 roses hit the predasite and it disappears. Elliot explains to me what just happened "So, I'm a superhero now? And I have to work at the weird café? That's a lot of work, but I'll do it" He nods and we walk to the café. The door opens and I'm greeted by a boy also in he's old teens or maybe he's a adult. "Greetings ma'am, I'm Wesley and Welcome to Café Mew Mew!" I nod and sit down near a heart shaped window. "This is the uniform you'll be wearing," I nod and go put it on. It's a maid outfit which is white and has a red apron. "It's cool. Well I have to head home" I change back and put the maid outfit in my changing room locker. It seems like there are more people working here "Work starts at 8am when you don't have school and after school". I head home and arrive at about 3:30 pm. "Just in time, Amy! We are having pizza for lunch" I smile and grab a few slices and a can of coke. I head towards my room and turn on my laptop. I decide to put on my pjs and watch movies all day. My eyes begin to focus on the time 11:50 pm. I think that's enough for now. I turn off the lights and yell "Goodnight!" After 10 minutes of laying in bed I finally manage to fall asleep. The next day, Beep. Beep. I turn off the alarm and get out of bed. I brushed my teeth and I have my breakfast. My uniform fits me, surprisingly. I head to my door to put on my school shoes. Crap! I forgot to do my hair. I brush my hair and then put it up in a ponytail. As I'm done, I manage to get out of my house and walk to school. On my walk, I spot a few people from my school. After a few minutes, I arrive at school. My eyes focus on my timetable of the day: First period Homeroom (aka tutor time.) I focus on the clock above the staircase. 10 minutes left. My feet stop at a bulletin board which displayed posters: 'Music club and art club after school. Every Thursday at 3:40 pm' 'School dance for everyone on the 14th of September 5pm to 8pm. A Ticket is required!' 'Interested in joining this years school play? Ask your drama teacher for more information' The bell rings and I walk to my class. It seems that everyone is already inside. "Class! Quiet please! Ahem. Thank you. We have a new student who will be joining us." I give them all a smile "Hello, my name is Amy and I hope I will make friends with you all!" The teachers walks to her computer and sits on her chair. "Please take a seat next to Zoey" I walk to a empty seat next to a girl with dark red hair in pigtails tied up, with red ribbons. She seems to be asleep. "Let's do attendance. Misty?" An hour later the bell rings. I peer over to my timetable: English. That's not too bad. "What do you guys think of Romeo?" A girl with a pink bow on her hair puts her hand in the air, "I think Romeo is sweet, but he seems too obsessed with Juliet" The teacher nods and I take notes in my notebook. I hope it's lunch soon. Lunch. I walk to my locker while holding a scrunched up piece of paper. Man, this locker number thing is hard to get used to. "I'll help," A girl offers and I nod. "I'm Lena by the way, I'm in your class for science" I smile and we shake hands. "I'm Amy, it's nice to meet you." I take my lunch money and leave. Let's see...Lasagna for lunch. I take my lunch and sit at a empty table. "Amy can I sit with you?" I look up to see a cheerful Lena, "Go ahead." She looks at me curiously. "What?" She sits next to me which makes me raise an eyebrow "So? Like a boy yet?" I burst out laughing. "Nope. The last time I had a crush was back when I was 12 and he found out." I take a spoonful of my food. After school (I apologise for the time skips). "It's about time you showed up." Elliot puts he's hands in he's pockets. I roll my eyes and change into my uniform. I notice 5 others working here. "Meet you're newest member, Amy also known as Mew Rose" Zoey runs to her and offers her hand, "I'm Zoey! Welcome to the team!" I roll my eyes but then shake her hand. "Sorry if I'm mean to any of you," Zoey just smiles and responds with a "it's fine, lets try to get along. Okay?" I nod in agreement. "I saw you sleeping today in Homeroom. You were asleep," Zoey just itches her head nervously, "Well she's always late and sleeping." the dark blue haired girl crosses her arms. "I'm Bridget, This is Corrina, That's Kiki and that's Reneé" They all give me a "Welcome" and "Nice to meet you." After a couple of hours all the customers leave and the Mew mew's finish their shift.

3 weeks later

"I have a surprise for all of you." We all look at each other(besides Wesley and Elliot). "There is going to be a dance party at this place and you're all on the guest list," We all cheer in unison. "However, we have already picked a dress for you all." Wesley hands us our own individual dress. Man, I hate dresses, but I need to wear one for this occasion. "Amy, do you wanna go shopping?" I nod and we head to the mall. "I wish Mark came, but he's busy with training," I raise an eyebrow, "Is he your boyfriend?" Zoey blushes a bright shade of red. "Ah ha ha, n-o...I mean not yet," I laugh. Zoey buys herself a white purse and small white pearl earrings, and I just buy myself a white pearl bracelet. After me and Zoey had lunch, Zoey brought herself a white summer dress with red ribbons and a summer hat. I just buy a new pair of trainers and 2 pairs of light blue jeans. "See you tomorrow," Zoey waves as she walks home. I however catch the bus. The next day, 6:30 pm. I put on a long dress that reaches to under my knees. It's white at the top and red at the bottom, a small rose attaches to my shoulder (it's the strap) and a red rose is attached on my right side of my hair. My hair is down and curled at the bottom. Man, this is a bit too much. 7:00 pm. "Amy, you look awesome!" "You look so different!" I thank them and the music comes on. I whisper to Zoey; "Do you know how to dance? I don't." Zoey shakes her head and laughs. "I'll teach you," Elliot takes Zoey's hand and they dance. That's sweet. However, Mini mew alerts me that there is a predasite outside. I ask him to warn the others. "Power Pendant! metamorphosis!" After I've finished transforming, I run outside to see a cat like predasite.