Chapter 2

Of course the first mind they entered just had to be Robin's!

The team and their mentors all landed in a heap as they entered the mind. "This is so cool!" Wally jumped up and started looking around. They were in some kind of cave like place with Bat's flying everywhere.

Bruce stood up "We're in the Batcave..."

"Who are you?!" everyone looked at Megan who was pointing at Bruce.

"Megan it's me Batm..." he looked down and saw that he wasn't wearing his costume but instead his usual dress clothes. "Oh I see... since we're in Robin's mind he's controlling our appearances."

J'hon walked up next to Batman "Bruce is correct. It seems that Robin has chosen for all of us to be in our civilian identities."

Bruce addressed the group once again "My name is Bruce Wayne Robin is my ward Dick Grayson."

Artemis gasped "That little... I'm gonna kill him!"

Wally laughed "What'd he do?"

Artemis growled "I'll tell you later..."

"So what exactly are we going to do while we're here?" Flash now Barry Allen ran over to the Martian.

J'hon turned back to the group "In each mind we enter today we're going to make our way to the center of the mind. Hopefully along the way we can learn things about our teammates we didn't know before."

"But Uncle J'hon..." everyone turned to Megan "What if Robin doesn't want us to see those things..."

Bruce put a hand on her shoulder "Don't worry Dick's been begging me for months to let him tell you his identity. I'm sure he'll be very happy you know."

"How can you be so sure?" everyone jumped at the sound of the new voice. They turned around to see Robin without his mask sitting on a fence.

"Has that fence always been there?" Wally pointed out.

Robin just rolled his eyes. The second he jumped off the fence it disappeared. "I never gave you permission to come here. I would tell you to leave but unfortunately that's impossible now."

Bruce raised an eye brow "What do you mean it's impossible?"

Dick sighed and ran a hand through his hair "If you had entered any other mind you would be able to leave whenever you wanted. However my minds a bit more complicated." He looked to J'hon "Go ahead and try."

J'hon gave him a weary glance but none the less tried to leave his mind. "That's impossible... he's right... I can't leave..."

Everyone started panicking and Dick just rolled his eyes "Oh calm down there's another way you can leave. All you have to do is reach the center of Dick's mind and battle the monster."

"M-monster?" Barry gulped.

Dick nodded "After an incident a few months ago Dick's mind was broken up into different personalities. I'm Enthusiasm. Basically any aspect of Dick's personality was broken up into a different person in his mind. The stronger the piece of personality the stronger it is. Dick is usually pretty enthusiastic so I'm one of his stronger... let's just call them emotions. The monster I mention was a direct cause of this incident. Dick however would not like you to know what it actually is. So we'll just call it the monster."

"So how do we get to the center of his mind?" Wally asked.

"We'll have to go through the land of hopes and dreams then cross the field of memories." Enthusiasm informed "Not let's get going!"

(A/N - Since this is the first day I'll be nice... You all can have one more chapter. But no more! I want to have something to do next week end! :) I'm glad you all seemed to like the firs1t chapter. Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)