XI

eleven

Taylor is currently working on the job folding shirts in the back with the door just ajar open. He hears a voice he knows and loves, eavesdropping though he knows it's wrong.

"So how do you think he'll be in bed?" The secondhand voice asks. Taylor grows curious, he always felt a little uncomfortable if they were to have a first time because Taylor still hasn't had time to research much about this whole intercourse thing.

"Well, he's still really clueless about this whole relationship thing. Mainly during kissing and the little teasing pleasure. I just want him to know me better. I want him to know all the weak spots I adore. But he doesn't. So I'm sure he won't know anything but I would still love to be his first time. I really like him." Shawn says softly.

It gets Taylor thinking. He's determined and defined for the best. He will prove to Shawn that he definitely can be the dominant that his boyfriend is looking for.

"You know what's funny? I want to call him daddy but I think he'll totally find that creepy and weird. It sucks. And I just want to be his princess." Shawn sighs and the conversation terminates.

Taylor will be the best sex partner Shawn has ever had. And he's sure of it.

When he's home from work, the empty room leaves him, upset. Nobody home, not much to do, and as for Shawn, he's busy with another friend. And Taylor is okay with that.

8:03 am

On my way to school, I have about ten minutes until class starts. And if I remember, I know Shawn's friends. There's Nash, Matthew, and Carter. I think he was with Matthew yesterday, those two are on the cheer squad together.

"Hey. You." I spot Cameron leaning against a pillar with some girl. "Sup, Thanksgiving." Cameron winks at me and I furrow my eyebrows. What's that mean? "Why that name?"

Cameron laughs and puts an arm over my shoulder, "You love leftovers." Excuse you? I'm so close to defending Shawn, but I react against it because I need Cameron right now. "I love them." I reply back with a snarl.

"So... What can I do for you? You want to tell me that Shawn doesn't like you anymore?" Cameron asks and pinches my cheek. "Something like that... I want to know... Uh, no. You're just going to make fun of me! You are. Why did I even think about this..."

I shake my head and pry him away from me. "I'm leaving." I sigh and realize how stupid it was for me to think about going to Shawn's ex boyfriend for tips that turns on Shawn.

When I set out to stand by my first class I see Shawn standing there with his arms crossed. His eyes light up when we make the right contact. "Hi!" Shawn puts his arms around my neck. "I want to talk to you about something."

I stand nervous but nod my head, allowing him to go on. "Saw you pretty close with Cameron. Is he picking on you? Flirting?" Shawn says with soft puppy eyes. "Not at all. He... Uh, he. I uh, nothing!" I stutter out with a fake smile at the end.

"You're lying. What did you guys talk about?" Shawn rubs my cheek and I put my hand on his. "Shawn, he called me Thanksgiving because I like his sloppy seconds."

Shawn stands frozen as the expression in his face softens. "I don't think of you as that okay? That's his words and I'm not taking initiative in that quote, ever."

"That's alright. But Cameron was my friend... Kinda just hurts to know that he said that, after we agreed were alright." Shawn's quiet now so I put my arms around him and bring him close. Trying to comfort him as much as possible, catering for him.

12:54 pm

"Hey! Matthew Espinosa!" I call out and take a seat next to him in art class. "Yo, buddy." Matthew laughs and shakes my hand. I scoot closer to him and pull out a notebook.

"I need a favor. It's not a lot. Just something simple. But listen to me. You'll help? It's about facts of Shawn. You just might know. You know what I mean?" I ask Matthew, hoping he'll want to assist me.

Matthew just stares at me but his hands signal for me to keep talking anyways. "I need to know how he likes sex." All of a sudden Matthew laughs, like crazy. "You mean you just want to know what satisfies him, right? What he's into?" I nod in response.

"Okay... Well..."

08/13

Eleven