Chapter eighteen

It's been two years since I last saw Dean or was anywhere near a WWE event. This weeks show was coming to Brooklyn for Summerslam, and I was going to be there to support Roman in his quest for the US title. I had to laugh when Roman got suspended for the wellness violation, because finally everyone in our family realized to some degree that I was right about him. I hadn't gotten over Dean, and probably never will. After I got back on my feet, no cutting myself for the last two years, I moved to Brooklyn, far away from my family, only because they were still hard on me and would interfere in my life, especially Roman and Galina, not as much as they had in the past, but still enough to annoy the hell out of me. The family is getting together at my place for dinner. As I was preparing the meal, the doorbell rang. "Come on in," I shouted, attempting to get the bread out of the machine.
"Hey Darlin'."
I spun, nearly dropping the bread, "Dean," I whispered, "what are you doing here?"
He strode over to me, pressing his mouth to mine.
"Guess he made it here before we could tell her," I heard Roman say.
We pulled away from each other, breathless, "I wasn't about to let you change your damn mind again," Dean said.
"Hey I wasn't about to let her have a forbidden love again. She deserves happiness, and if it's you who makes her happy, then so be it."
I let go of Dean for a moment, hugging Roman, whispering, "Thank you."
"Anything for my little sis."
Everyone came in a little later, laughing, and joking, all the while my hand was gripping Deans tightly.
Once everyone left and it was just Dean and I, he turned to me, "Lacy, I'm sorry I left you, I swear to god, I thought my heart was ripping out every time I would think of you. I honestly wanted to die, for the last two years, I begged Roman to tell me where you were. He said that you needed time to heal, and get things together in your life."
"He was right for once in his life, but I'm glad he told you."
"Same here, oh and one question for you, do you still have that old shield outfit you used to wear?"
"Yeah why?"
"Get it on, because I'm still your titty master Darlin'."