Chapter 3

Sorry, I Haven't Been On In Awhile . . .

No Edit.

------------------------------------------------------

Same Day ;

Yn's Pov:

I Was Just Walking Around With Aaliyah & Her Daughter Aubrey , and Aaliyah's Daughter Is So Adorable , I Can Tell She Is Spoiled , By The Way Aaliyah Is Buying Aubrey Almost Everything She Wants , Looking At Aaliyah & Aubrey That Makes Me Want A Daughter , I Would Care & Love For M- (gco)

"Yn What About This?" Aaliyah Said Showing Yn a Pair Of Air Jordans "Im Thinking About Buying Me & Aubrey A Pair Of Jordans, So We Can Match"

"Those Are Cute!" Yn Said Smiling At Aaliyah "Yall Gonna Be Twins!"

"Yup," Aaliyah Said Still Checking The Shoes Out "You Know What Don't Make Sense?"

"What?" Yn Asked Waiting For Aaliyah To Answer

"Marcus Aint Call Me All Day Or Text." Aaliyah Said Sounding Worried "Usually He Would Call Me Or Text During The Day While He's At Work,"

Let Me Fill Yall In, Marcus Is Aaliyah's Boyfriend/ Baby daddy, He Is a Drug Dealer, and He Is Never Home, He Doesn't Even Take Care Of Aubrey, But He Always Let Aaliyah Spend His Money, and He Always Buying Aaliyah Something Instead Of Talking Something Out, He Buys Her Love Pretty Much.

"Mhmm," Yn Said Shaking Her Head "Probably He's Too Busy To Talk To You At The Moment? Just Wait,"

"Mhm" Aaliyah Said

Zonnique's Pov:

Im So Hungry, I Wanna Go Out, and See a Movie With Brandon! My Back Is Hurting, and My Ankles Are Swollen, I Just Wanna Get Through This Pregnancy Already, People Better Be Glad I Dont Believe In Abortion.  

"Babe!" Zonnique Said Loudly "I Wanna Go See a Movie!"

"You Do?" Brandon Asked Making Sure Zonnique Is Serious "Cause If You Are, I'll Take You Out To See A Movie?"

"YES!" Zonnique Yelled "Im Deadass Serious!!!"

"Aight," Brandon Said "Get Ready"

"K" Zonnique Said Going To Her Bedroom "Imma Dress Cute!"

Later That Day ...

Aaliyah's Pov:

 Me & Aubrey Just Got Home , & When We Walked In The House I Smelled Weed , I Told Aubrey To Cover Her Nose & To Go To Her Room , & I Saw Marcus Sitting In The Kitchen Rolling Up Some Weed , For His Next Customer , Usually He Does This At The Warehouse , I Dont Know Why Hes Doing It In OUR Living Ennvoirment .

"Marcus." Aaliyah Said Digusted By The Smell

"What?" Marcus Said Putting The Weed In The Bag "Cant You See Im Working?"

"I Can, See That." Aaliyah Said Giving Marcus a Unpleasant Look "Why Are You Doing This In Our House? Cant You See We Have a Daughter!! & WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME BACK WHEN I CALLED YOU EARLIER?"

"Yeah, I Know This Liyah." Marcus Said With Frustration In His Voice "And Because I Was Making a Deal, and It Aint That Serious,"

"I Was Expecting a Phone Call From You!" Aaliyah Said "I Was Worried, I Thought Something Bad Had Happened To You."

"Well, Obviously Nothing Had Happened To Me." Marcus Said Not Giving a Fuck What Aaliyah Has To  Say "I Better Bounce, See Ya Later,"

"YOU AINT EVEN GONNA CLEAN THIS AREA UP?" Aaliyah Yelled Loud Enough For People To Here Her

"You Can Clean It Up, You Got Nothing Better To Do Anyways." Marcus Said Finally Walking Out The House "Bye"

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was Thinking About Getting a Tattoo Of a Rose On My Waist , With My Kids Name On There Whenever I Find Out The Gender & Name .

"Want Some Popcorn With Extra Butter?" Brandon Offered Smiling Looking At Nique

"Yes," Zonnique Said smiling Back "Can You Get Me Some Icecream??"

"Sure" Brandon said "Be right back"

---------------------------------------------------------

Votes ! Comments !