Circus Monster

Time is dead and gone, show must go on. It's time for our act. They all scream at me. They cannot see, this curtain hides me.

Ivlis stood around the Land of the Sun, enjoying his life. Siralos and Iglis Unth were both happy, as well as he. What Ivlis didn't know, however, was that the single question on his mind could cause a dramatic turn of events, and the Land of the Sun would come crashing down. He didn't know of all the screaming and pain and suffering that would happen.

An amazing gift, so quick and swift, you were amazing. By myself I can't; they start to chant "Why are you not here?"

He didn't understand at all. His dad and his sister were not there in the castle. He had an army of people, angry people, at the door. They demanded freedom, but Ivlis couldn't do that. He needed them so much right now, of all times for them to be gone! They screamed over and over:

"WHERE IS SIRALOS?"

Grinning at me, I lay on my knees.
They want to hear me, why cannot 'he' see. I want to see you, I need to see you, I have to see you. What happened to you? We get up on stage, they jump to enrage.

The people started to get more and more agitated, wanting-no needing-to see Siralos. They absolutely demanded to see him. They wanted freedom from his dictatorship!

Ivlis was afraid, he was trying his hardest to calm the crowd. He so wanted his dad or at least his sister to be here right now! He was being attacked for not letting them see the two angels!

Why are you not here? Why is 'he' so near? 'He' wants me to sing, I just cannot bring, I say 'he's' not you, what else can I do?

The crowd was fuming, they screamed the question over and over and over, until their throats grew hoarse. Until they couldn't speak. They were passionate about this, and didn't want to lose.

Ivlis just wanted peace, but this was getting uncontrollable. He flew up above the crowd and yelled a single line.

"He is not here, and I cannot do what you want him to!"

Singing it's silent song of misery. A monster lies trapped in its own nightmare. 'He' is a tyrant, it lets out a plea.

Ivlis got trampled. Kicked, punched, slapped, stabbed even, you name it. He wanted it all to end, so dearly. So much so that he muttered the question to his father once him and Iglis got back...

"Father, are they not...free?"

Siralos gave him the look of pure hatred; he hated being questioned, doubted. He had absolute power, why should anyone question him?!

Why did she have to leave it all alone? Bound to sing for us, a worthless monster, it never sees us. It despises us. Lying so useless, we start to holler.

The next day, Siralos spoke in front of the people, saying they would be free and happy. Of course, he lied. Siralos liked being in control, why should he give it up for real? Lying was much easier. Iglis, of course, took the side of Siralos. Ivlis, however, saw what they were doing was wrong. He denied the offer to lie, and that started the madness.

"HEY, GET UP YOU WORTHLESS CIRCUS MONSTER!"

His dad and sister started to behave more hostile and unkind to him. Every day it grew worse, from just harsh glares to hitting him when they saw him. They hated his disobedience toward Lord Siralos.