Chapter 22. "Just wanna talk"

Taylor's POV
"Nash!?"

Was not expecting to see Nash at my door.

"Heeyy Taylooor"

"Hamilton Nash Grier are you drunk?"

"Noooo"

"Get lost Nash" I said while closing the door but he slammed his hand on the door making me stop.

"No, wait! Taylor I just wanna talk"

"We'll talk to me when you're sober, not drunk. Oh and just so you know, drinking won't solve your problems, it'll just make them worse. You may think it's the right thing to do, go out and get drunk and forget about it. But once you've sobered up. Your problems will still be there waiting for you"

"I know I know, look it was dumb and stupid, I know that, but please"

"Why don't you go and talk to your girlfriend, Bella"

"That's what I want to talk to you about"

"O...Kay??"

I let him in and gave him a glass of water so he could sober up a bit. But I was still mad at him. And my first thought when I let him in was 'what if Callum comes back early?' He'd kill Nash for just randomly showing up here without him here, then he'd kill me for letting him while drunk and alone. But, I wanna here what Nash has to say.

"Ok Nash, start talking"

"Bella's cheating on me"

"What?" Now I felt bad for him. Getting cheated on is the worst. I wouldn't know but Callum does. But that's another story

"Yeah, her 'boyfriend' posted a photo of them together just a few hours ago"

"So I guess the dinners off huh?"

"Yeah, I guess Allie was right"

"About what?"

"That she was dodgy, and a b*tch and that I was trying to distract myself"

I looked down as I felt my cheeks burn but then I looked back at him

"From what?"

Before he answered back, the whole hotel room was dead quiet and then in a quiet tone, he answered and looked at me.

"You"

"Me?"

"Yeah, After you left, I was a mess. The fight, and everything I said and everything you said just kept repeating in my mind and I couldn't stop it. No pause, no stop button. I also thought about how stupid and idiotic I was and how much I missed you. But then Hayes told me that I needed to stop moping around and do something, so I did. I took the role of a new movie with Bella as my costar and we got talking and we got really close and then I asked her out and she said yes. So we started dating. But now it turns out, it was just a game to her and she played me and I feel even more horrible than I did before"

"Nash I'm so sorry"

"No don't be sorry, none of this is your fault, I was the stupid one and spoke before I thought, and then I didn't even get a chance to let you speak"

"Nash, I love you. And that's the reason I came back. But then I found out you had a girlfriend so I lied and said that I was here to see Allie, but that was partially the reason and she knew, but anyway, but I was with Skate for a while and I started turning into this bad girl and I didn't like it and Callum made me realise that and that I was still in love with you and now that I think about it, I never stopped loving you, I was just looking for a distraction as well and then -"