1. beginning

Park Chanyeol was your bias since forever. Your love for him was not ordinary.. like not any other guy in this world could compete him. But once you learn the truth, you cannot hold back and accept it.

DID MY BIAS ACTUALLY INTO PORN THESE DAYS?!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"___________!!" Your friend slap you on the arm. You groan and shot a glare at her, Feeling insecure. "WHAT?!" You yell. "Shh! Youre too loud" she scold. "What is it that you want?" In a annoyed tone, you lean yourself against the chair watching the reflection from the windows. There you can see his face glowing while smiling looking at you.

"I get this photocard from the lobby when i visit sm building. You know! You know! I saw baekhyun there. He was right there. You know!! With chanyeol!" My head shift towards her. "What? Seriously?! Chanyeol is with him?!" I ask, excited. just hearing his name makes my heart at ease.

"Wait.. what are you doing there at SM building?" Riri shrug. "Actually, i just submit the paper" Riri dreams was to become a singer like the SM artist there. While, i dont have any interested towards that path. "Well, good luck" I smile.

Today, just like any other day.. I walk back home, alone and lonely. That's the same right? Sigh... you know when your dream was to be with your bias.. walking together hand in hand. How sweet of that! Those dream was scattered just because youre an ordinary young girl who was not in the same position as him.
There's no way a girl like me would end up to be his girlfriend.

On your way back home, you saw a familiar tall figure crossing the street. Your chest were untangled for some reason.

"Is he...." you thought, unsure about your feeling. But, the people that walking the same street as you, didnt have any attention about him. He was wearing a black mask, with long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. But his destination was towards the motel across the street.

"I dont think that was him" I sigh and walk away leaving that statement aside. There's no way someone like him would do that. Why? If he did. That would make his reputation bad right? Plus~ someone will recognise him immediately. Like i did.

Im just a high schooler fangirl who dream to be Park Chanyeol Girlfriend!! ><

.......................

First chapter is up. So sorry for the grammatical error. English is not my first language. Hope you understand! ^^