2. Dinner

"Im back!!" Flopping yourself on the couch, you can smell something from the kitchen. "Where are you going to be this late, ____________!!" You heard your brother says. "Hahh? Strolling" you answer. "Oh by the way, where is mom?!" You struggle to get up from the couch before facing your brother. He had a big question on his face causing you to sulk. "What?" That was a long moments of silence. "She's not here anymore. Get used to it. Not in this house. Not outside. Nor in this world. You get it?!" He emphasize which you quickly look away. You had this habit of asking about your mom ever since youre a kid. "What happen to her?" You quietly ask.

He had a big fist which you knew something were happen. But you didnt remember anything about your parents. You dont have the guts to ask. Well, everytime you did, your brother somehow boldly change the topics into something else.

"What's for dinner?" I run to the kitchen leaving him behind. He took a deep breath and follow me after.

"Shrimp pasta!!!" You squeal excitedly. "My favourite!!"

"Hey, hey, calm down!" Your brother laugh. Slurping the pasta down your throat, you then remember about the street.

"Oppa!! Earlier... i saw this guy.. tall as chanyeol.." you began to ask.

"You mean that freaking idol you love? What about em?" His eyes squint while staring at you. "Freaking idol? Dont bad mouth him. Youre the freak one who love reading that porn magazine each night!!" You defended. "What?! I didnt do that!! You never know your freaking idol love reading that porn thingy. You never know!!" This time, he insult chanyeol. That makes you mad for some reason.

"He's someone who is not into that things. Not like you. End of conversation!" You get up from the chair and throw your plates on the dishwash. "______________!!" Your brother called out your name. You run quickly towards your room.

"Is he? Or not?" You stare to the wall that was full with his poster, merchandise and exo album. Oh man! What if he is? I bet all of the guys love watching that porn. "What if it was chanyeol going to that motel?" I thought million of times.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Can i have a beer?" Chanyeol smile. "Anything for you" with seductive look, she wink and quickly gave him the bear.

"Park Chanyeol" hearing his name, chanyeol swiftly turn his head. "Yes?" Oww, with this handsome look. He can do anything.