Ch.6 Enjoy Yourself.

It's around 6pm that night and Becky is still hanging out with Dean. She gets all of her makeup done and ready to go out with Sasha and the girls. Dean smiles at her and they both head out to the car. On the way there, Dean tells her to enjoy herself and don't let anything get to her. She smiles at his words and nods.
Right when he pulls up to let her out, she thinks for a moment and looks at him. "If you wanna come you can. Whenever, I'll be here for awhile I assume." She smiles and opens the door.
"I'll think about it" He smirks. She gets out and walks into the club. He watches her and gets so happy. He then pulls out of the parking lot and heads out to a local bar by himself.
When he gets there, he takes and seat and tells the bartender what he wants. He starts drinking.
Becky and Summer are dancing to the beat, only a little tipsy after their few drinks. She's having a really great time and releases all on her mind.
Over at the bar, Dean is on his third drink and thinks he should stop. He then pulls out his phone and looks under his contacts for Becky. Her name "Irish". He smirks and texts her that he's had too much to drink and one of her friends can drop her off at the hotel their staying at again.
Becky and the others are sitting at the bar, when her phone dings. She reads the text from Dean and replies.
Summer " Ooo Gurll, who texted you?"
Becky "Oh, just my friend telling me to go back the hotel when I'm done here" she laughs.
Summer "Oh, okayy." She sounds a bit drunk and Becky makes fun of her talking.
Dean's driving down the road and finally sees the hotel. He pulls into it and parks. He walks in, gets his key and tells them about Becky. He walks up to his room, throws stuff on the floor and lays down, watching tv. An hour or 2 passes and the door opens. Becky stumbles in trying her best to be quiet, but she's so happy. Dean looks over at her and says "Hey"
She looks at him and replies. She goes onto the bed to sit next to him after taking her shoes off and throws them on the floor.
"So, did you have fun?"
Becky replies, "I actually did have fun. It was great, what about you Mr.Ambrose?"
He grins at the comment, "Had a couple drinks and decided to come back here"
She nods and just starts looking at her phone. They sit there for a couple minutes without talking. Then, Dean looks over at her and starts to talk, "Look Becky, I know I've been acting strange around you and suddenly want to hang out with you but, I really do what to get to know you, but I guess....I kind of... Have a thing.. For.... You." He kind of studders. Becky sort of smiles at him and blushes a little and nervousness arises. She doesn't really know how to respond but before she could open her mouth, Dean leans toward her and places his hand on her right cheek and smiles, "You don't even know how long, I've wanted to kiss your beautiful face."