Your Nickname For Her

A/N: im back bench. sorry for the hold up

Adore Delano: Honey bun.
The name comes when you stop at the gas station during a road trip and pick one up, trying to reenact the scene from Lady Gaga's Telephone with her. She cackles against the steering wheel when you call her "honey bun" instead "honey bee".

♡♡♡

Alaska Thunderfuck: Lasky.
She thinks it's adorable when you call her that. It's just a tiny sentiment, but she gets butterflies in her stomach hearing it from you.

♡♡♡

Bianca Del Rio: Sunshine.
It originated as a joke, just a sarcastic little thing you used when she got too negative. At some point, it caught on--because she's the light of your life, your reason to laugh when things get a little overcast.

♡♡♡

Courtney Act: Sugar.
The name is something you didn't think you'd ever use until you said it. Depending on the situation, it either makes her smile sweetly or get goosebumps, heat flushing her body.

♡♡♡

Jinkx Monsoon: Pudding.
You'd always liked the nickname after hearing it on TV, but never found anyone lovable and cute enough to fit it. That was, until you met Jinkx. And she loves it just as much as you do.

♡♡♡

Katya Zamolodchikova: Pretty woman.
The name comes to you when you're in the car one day and faintly, on the classic radio station, you hear the song. You immediately catch onto the lyrics and sing them to her while she laughs uncontrollably.

♡♡♡

Naomi Smalls: Pumpkin.
It's something loving you grew up hearing by people in your family. It's a bit strange, but she loves to hear you say it. To her, it's the most endearing, sweet thing.

♡♡♡

Sharon Needles: Noodle.
It starts as a typo--you send a stupid, mushy text message ending in "I love you, Sharon Noodles." She won't shut up about it for weeks.

♡♡♡

Violet Chachki: Baby.
Violet is, to you, your sweet baby. She's still young and fresh looking; you love waking up to see her innocent face next to you. Her personality, though, is nowhere near innocent.

♡♡♡

Willam Belli: Sweetheart.
You and Willam aren't all that fond of unnecessary names and drama in your relationship, so you stick to something traditional. She makes you laugh and always lights up your day. When she's around, you always have a smile on your face.

♡♡♡

A/N: hope u enjoy. im trying to get back on writing, i miss it so much.