Chap. 1: Intro

This is more going to focus on Slenderverse, or Marble Hornets, not really creepypasta. Since, to me, I see Kate The Chaser more Slenderverse (which is not creepypasta). This is also going to be a pretty short fanfict. Anyways, let's get on with this story.
(There are some of headcanons of mine added into this story)

~Katim?~

"I am so done with this!" She, Kate, screamed at Tim. This was their second fight this week, Tim seemed to ignore her often and he always made his problems seem worse than hers.

"Then leave! I don't need more drama with the thing coming from you!' He glared at Kate, she started to tremble a bit. "You have it following you too! Ever since you were a child!"

Tim felt like another dagger was stabbed into him each time they both yelled at each other (more from Kate's yelling). Tim yelled back, trying to conquer her reason, "well going out at night with your friend in the woods didn't help much! I couldn't even go outside most of my life!"

She thought to herself, 'well we were kids, what else was there to do for spooks?' She wanted to say it out loud to him, but she didn't have the guts to speak another word to him. She shook her head and rubbed her redden, burning, nose. She started to get a headache too, she walked out of the house they shared. Which was really Tim's house and she moved in with him.

She started to remember memories of their shared moments.

The two cuddled on the log, Jay was getting some hot chocolate from the small little store. They were kind of camping in the winter, they all stayed in log cabins than tents. The two just stared at the fire and its crackling, the fire grew high and then burst into small flames.

Jay's crunching footsteps were heard in the snow beside the log, he was holding two cups of hot chocolate for Tim & Kate. They warmed his dark blue mittens, it almost felt nice, without it sometimes feeling like it is too hot. He then gave the two their drinks and walked back to get one of his own.

When the two stopped drinking their hot chocolate and Jay was still up at the little store, they sneaked back into their own cabin. Kate took off her blue winter jacket as Tim closed their door and locking it. She sighed with relief, "isn't this nice?" She asked Tim, Tim looked at her. "What's nice? This cabin?"

"Um, yeah that too, I guess." She didn't really know what she was asking since she'd thought that anyone would know what she was talking about. Tim handed her his jacket and she put it on the jacket (with her's) stand next to the door. Tim started the toasty fire right by their bed, in the middle of the room. Basically their cabin just had a bathroom and the rest of the whole small cabin was a bedroom. There was a closet right next to the door, and people could get food any time they want at the small store (open 24 hours, it would only close if it had really bad weather).

When the fire was lit and it warmed up the small room rather quickly, Kate took off her brown dirty old boots while Tim took off his black one's. They've been dating for a year so far, the two enjoyed every moment spent together. "Hey, uh, Kate?" Tim asked her in their bathroom, there was a shaking sound and something being wiped off something leather. Kate walked past the bed and opened the newly wooden door.

She found Tim with a leather jacket that had Kate's name sewed on it. She gasped and grabbed it, "thank you!" She beamed with excitement. She hugged the jacket and then went to put it up on the stand.

She rubbed her eyes as she grew tired, she yawned and went to change into her pj's. After that, she got into bed with Tim, who was already in bed. They both just stared at each other while enjoying the feeling you usually would get during winter time. Then he started kissing her neck as she rolled on top of him.

(A/N: yessss, no lemon for youuu)

She started walking down the small hill that went into a ditch that was pretty close to the woods. A lot of trees were dying in the forest and people in the area that knew about this forest didn't go in the forest. They all got bad vibes from it and barely any of them went in, she never got any bad vibes from it.

She use to run around the woods with her friend and try to find monsters or other beings in the forest that was spread around the area as 'urban legends'.

Also in her childhood, she drew some weird drawings, of a being she doesn't know of until now. She just drew them, they were fun for her to draw.

She stepped into the woods and started walking through them until she came upon an open field. She felt dizzy and felt her forehead, she felt liquid on her fingers. She pulled away from her forehead and looked at her fingers, there was blood on them. How would I even make my forehead bleed? I didn't even touch or hit anything to make it bleed? She thought to herself and looked up from her fingers.

There he was.

Him, waiting for her, standing tall. Staring at her with no eyes.

"Kate!"