Ethan is a daddy?

Dedicated to Ashlyn

Imagine you and ethan are boyfriend and girlfriend and one night you were at his house watching netflix and you guys have been dating for 3 years now and you were still a virgin and so was Ethan you two were waiting for the right time to actually have sex. So that night no one was home Grayson was out with his girl best friend aka me and Cam was out with her boyfriend for the night and Lisa and Sean were gone for the weekend. Ethan had picked a movie on Netflix and you guys were upstairs in his room laying on the bed watching "Fifty shades of grey" and you two were cuddling and you felt his hand go to your thigh and he squeezed it and you look up at him and say "Ethan if you're ready than we can-" he cuts you off by saying "Ash I'm ready but are you?". "Obviously Ethan if I said we can do it" u said while laughing lightly. He chuckles at your sassiness and says "Oh my God you hang out with Grayson to much".  You cut to the chase and kiss his lips roughly and you straddle him by sitting on his lap while he sits up against his headboard while you kiss his lips, neck, jawline, and his collar bone (he was already shirtless btw) so he grips your butt as you do that to him. He says "Oh fuck ashlyn" he moans lightly. You feel something pointy under your ass so you start blushing and giggling and say "Babe uh are you okay down there?" his face turns a bright red from embarrassment because he hadnt never gotten hard in front of you. "Babygirl I'm sorry I can't control myself right now" he says full of lust and need for you. So then things get really heated and he pulls down his sweats and calvins and says "Let me know if it hurts okay" and you look at Ethan's 11in memeber and think to yourself "That's going in me?" and Ethan says "Babe if u don't want to do this we don't have to" "Oh shit I said that out loud didn't I?" you said to him. "Yeah u did.....so you like what you see?" he says with a sly smirk "Yes very much daddy 😉" you wink at him. Then he lays you on your back and postions himself at your entrance and puts it in slowly and u wince in pain because of how big he is and he immediately takes it out and says "Oh my gosh babygirl are you okay? Do u want me to stop?" you shook your head no and he tries again and this time he does it a little quicker so it doesn't hurt as much so finally he's in you all the way and he slowly starts to thrust in and out of you and he picks up his pace and you start moaning "OH GOD FASTER ETHAN FASTER!" he doea as told and he starts to get sloppy with his thrust and he gives one more good thrust and you both cum and he cums inside you and you feel the warm liquid inside you and he lays down next to you and says "I love you so much Ashlyn" and gives you a kiss and you say "I love you more Ethan" and gave him a kiss too.

4 week later

You woke up and you immediately felt sick so you ran to your bathroom thats in your room and throw up in the toilet and your mom comes into your room and says "Sweetie are you okay?" you shake your head no indicating that u felt horrible. Then you get up and lay in bed. You text Ethan and tell him that you can't go on the date he planned for you today and he replys saying "Awe baby do u want me to come over and take care of you?" and u reply saying "Yes I'd love that" and he says "Be there in five" and the conversation ends and you get up and again to go throw up and then u ask yourself "What is wrong with me? Why am I sick like this?" then u think back to 4 weeks ago at Ethan's house and you remembered that you didnt use protection and he came inside you. So u quickly called ethan and told him "ETHAN WHEN U GET HERE WE NEED TO GO TO WALMART AND GET SOME THINGS!"

He says "Babe chill okay we can go I'm in the driveway come outside" you hang up and run down the stairs and go out the front door.

*Skip the car ride and walmart trip*

You and Ethan are back at your house and u told him everything and he was really happy about it and u were happy but scared because you were only 19 and Ethan was too. So you both went upstairs and u took three tests and waited three minutes and the timer went off and they all said 'Positive' and u broke down in happy tears and Ethan was crying tears of joy too. You were 3 weeks pregnant with Ethan Dolan's baby.

A/n: I have a couple already written so I hope you guys enjoy them ❤❤ see ya