seven;

[seven]

a/n: shit, that's hot af

warning; smut ahead. (; [unedited]

"kneel."

taehyung commanded sternly using his low and sultry voice.

"but daddy i—"

"no buts. get on your knees, baby."

with that being said, jungkook unwillingly dropped on his knees and leveled his raven-head in front of the older's clothed tent.

"strip me."

jungkook obediently followed his daddy's injunction and hooked his fingers within taehyung's waistband. from then, he began to tug the older's pants and boxers down, bringing the pieces of clothing lower and lower until the large beast was finally released from its suffocating den.

seeing taehyung's proud and erected dick took jungkook by surprise as his face was painted with utter shock. his lips parted slightly in awe and his virgin eyes widened as the younger male gazed intently at the huge object before his eyes.

after all, this was the first time that jungkook ever saw a true penis.

even after writing a bunch of kinky smuts about taehyung, he had never seen a real dick before aside from his own. sure, he imagined what taehyung's penis would look like in real life but he was not expecting anything like he was seeing right now.

so long, so thick, so big that jungkook was starting to worry if that huge thing would fit inside him.

"what are you waiting for? suck it."

jungkook snapped out of his trance and gulped as soon as he heard taehyung's words. he slowly opened his warm mouth, tongue hanging in between his quivering lips, as he drew closer and closer to the older's waiting dick.

finally, jungkook's tongue came in contact with the fleshy hard material and began to give a few kitten licks before eventually wrapping his hole around the tip. the younger male played around taehyung's slit, repeatedly licking and tracing the small line as the younger lapped all of his sticky precum during their intense make-out session.

"fuck. that's right, baby. you're doing good."

taehyung moaned loudly as he threw his head back and shut his eyes in pleasure, grabbing a fistful of jungkook's raven hair for support. his breathing became ragged with his chest heaving up and down as the younger's warm tongue slithered against his throbbing dick.

"hey baby, look at me while you're sucking."

taehyung ordered as he tugged a fistful of jungkook's raven hair and pulled his head back in order to see his erotic face. jungkook obeyed nonetheless and his lustful eyes finally met with the older male's brown ones.