Introduction/Disclaimer/Cover form

Hello and welcome to my cover shop. My name is Gianna and I'm happy to make covers for you. Let's face it, everyone wants an appealing cover for their book; it's probably the biggest marketing ploy when it comes to getting people to notice your book/s. I enjoy making covers for people, so I decided to make a cover shop. If you ever need a cover, just put the form in the comments or message me. The form is basically what information you need to give me before I can make the cover.

Cover form

TITLE OF BOOK:

AUTHOR:

ANY SLOGANS/MOTTOS (Optional):

SPECIFIC ACTORS/ACTRESSES:

SPECIFIC THEME (The mood eg dark, creepy, tumblr, etc):

DESCRIPTION OF STORY (a short summary):

SPECIFIC REQUESTS ON DESIGN (Optional):

PASSWORD: YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THIS IS LATER.

Please remember that I'm not an expert on photoshop so kindly do not request things like "I want Selena Gomez standing on a hill wearing a red dress and hugging Dylan O'Brien who's wearing a flannel shirt...bla bla bla." I have the right to reject your request if I deem necessary. Yes, I also do covers for rant books.

Payment and rules
- You must use my cover, even if it's just for a week, BUT THEY MUST BE USED. I don't go through all the trouble to make covers just so that you people can never use them. Please, don't be rude like that. You can even just use it for a day, but please use it. Failure to do so will result in your cover becoming a pre-made.

-You MUST ACKNOWLEDGE me in the summary of first chapter of your book or in the blurb as all credits should go to me for making the cover. Failure to do so will subsequently lead to me exposing you. Trust me, I will not hesitate to do this. *brings outs butterknife*

-Please be nice when requesting your cover.

-Do not request a cover here if you have already requested from someone else, it's really rude. Also, don't request a cover from me and go request the same one from another person straight after. I don't waste my time doing a cover for you for nothing, okay boo.

-Do not say shit like "surprise me" because I'm not a psychic and I don't know what kind of "surprise" you want on your cover. Fill out the complete cover form.

-If I make more than one cover for you, tell me which ones you'd like and I'll pm you the link. Please don't leave me hanging, as I will not pm you first and beg you to take it.

-The password is Dylanisacutie. Make sure you put this at the bottom of your request as it lets me know that you have read all the rules. Failure to do so will result in me rejecting your cover.

The media, pictures, images, designs, or fonts used on my covers are copyrighted and belong to their rightful owners. I do not own any of the content.

Examples of covers I have made

Sorry if they suck ass (;Happy requesting ♡-Gianna

Happy requesting ♡
-Gianna