Elphaba's 'About Me'

Well, I never knew I was green!! It's such a surprise when people point it out to me! HAHA. Yes, yes, YES I've been green all my life. Doesn't mean you have the right to stare and gawp at me, okay? Though I do have to admit, it's quite funny to walk into a room and then watch as people turn from normal Ozians to goldfishes. The amount of times "shut your mouth before you catch flies" has popped into my head...... anyways, hi, my name is Elphaba. I am named after Saint Aelphaba of the Waterfall by my father. But feel free to call me Fabala.... I think Elphie is a little.... perky. I attend Shiz University and I am room mates with that blonde mop - GAHlinda Upland of the "Upper Upperlands". She makes me want to puke. I can almost here her voice in my head saying, "Girls don't puuuuke! Girls SPARKLE. Now I would AWFULLY honored if you would remove yourself from my sight. You're ruining the aesthetic of my hat display." The HATS. Ugh.

I have a sister called Nessarose, but everyone calls her Nessa. I love her very much. We must be a right pair - I'm green and she, well, let's just say she may find running races quite difficult.

As you can probably tell - I'm not an easy person to get along with. I'm sure you already know this from that pink french fancy I share a room with. But that doesn't make me wicked! I am GOOD. I swear. Or at least, I try to be. I can't help it. I am a walking talking disaster waiting to happen. But one day, one day, I will be good and I will be working with the Wonderful Wizard of Oz and for once in my life - for ONCE - I will be seen as special! I will do it!!