Harry BSM- Goodbye Hug.

You're 16.

I opened the door and walked in to Harry's room to fetch my facewash from my lil' duffle bag which was put in a corner in Harry's room for the -celeberatory goodbye for the last weekend together for a longass time- trip.
I saw Harry standing slump-ly, a feet away from bed, typing away on his phone while fetching my bag from corner and placing my duffle on his bed to take out my facewash.
I tossed the facewash on the mattress before turning to keep my duffle down when I heard Harry say
"I'm gonna miss you, so much."
My heart broke a little as I heard his words because I know they are true and because I'm gonna miss him, so much, too.
And because in at most half an hour we would be leaving for airport where me, mum, Robin and Gem would take a flight back home and Harry would be taking a flight to India for the Asia leg of the tour for MITAM and it's going to be big cos the boys are getting back from their hiatus.
And because of so many more reasons :(
I looked up and in his eyes as I told him how I'm gonna miss him, so much, too.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him when he opened his arms and asked me to come over.
He said something about how I wrap my arms around his neck which I didn't quite get.
We hugged and held each other for I don't know how long when Harry started to sway us back-n-forth and I told him not to cos I was too tired to move, so we just stood there holding each other, tightly.
It hit me, again that this is going to be the last time, for a while and it brought tears to my eyes as he told me, again that he's gonna miss.
I blinked away the tears and swallowed the growing lump in my throat but didn't say anything back cos I couldn't trust my own voice, instead I hugged him back, a little more close, a little more tight while I placed a quick kiss on his right shoulder.

A/N
Hi, so this my first post here and oh if you like it please leave a comment about it or anything or vote or do anything ya want but please let me know if ya do cos well it would inspire me to write more and cos it would be appreciated and it would be kind of you to do that and it would make me really happy and as yk it's my first ever post so I'm anxious and ya support would  make it better.
Thank you for reading tho.
You can always leave requests, as many as you want to cos I always am open for them.

And I hope y'all get to have your fave food today and that you have a great time ahead and that you're happy.
Feel free to message me.