The Cell Phone Swap

Book by: DoNotMicrowave 
Status: Completed (as of 26 July 2016)
Genre/Tag: Teen Fiction
Chapters: 48 part story
Sequel: None
Spinoff: Gambling with Hearts (Zachary x Riley)

>>><<<

Keeley acciedently swaps cell phones with a rivalling high school's star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there's more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley's feelings remain?

© All rights reserved

>>><<<

Best things: I really love the character of Nicky, Keeley's best friend. She is the one character throughout the book, who maintains her cheerful, bubbly and amusing personality. She stays supportive of Keeley throughout, and makes everyone wish that she was their best friend. Also, the "twin" connection between Zach and Keeley's makes me smile, knowing that they always have each other's backs.

Talon. Talon. Talon.
Where do I start? His character is perfect. Just the right amount of crude jokes, egotistical remarks, sensitiveness, everything!

>>><<<

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this book, you may find the occasional mistake, but the grammar, spelling, punctuation is flawless. Chapter dedicated to DoNotMicrowave for creating this amazing book!
P.S: this book is going to be published next year under the title "Textrovert".
ENJOY READING :)