X Rules X

Rule #1: Be kind to your fellow Role Players, aight? I don't wanna see any cyber bullying or rude behavior out of the RP!

Rule #2: NO-GOD MODDING! For example, no invincible characters. (Always dodges, never misses, never gets hurt, etc.) it just takes the fun out of the other's experience.

Rule #3: No sexual intercourse! I honestly shouldn't have to say that, but some people can be so perverted these days. There are children on here who wanna have a good time and all they get is gross lemons?! Seriously! Also, Wattpad will delete this book if there IS Wattpad,sooooo.....

Rule #4: No more then three characters PER PERSON, other wise it's gonna get confusing and stressful for said Roleplayer.

Rule #5: Please keep the forms and roleplay a in one chat--it's easier that way so others can keep track of their progress and not another roleplay.

Rule #6: Try to include others if you can so everyone can be apart of the story that we're having here!

Rule #7: Don't put the form of an underdeveloped character.

Rule #8: Make sure the roleplay is in third person, with description and more then three sentences. You can make it as long as you want, and the comments allow, just not less then three.

Rule #9: No killing players unless they approve of it. No resurrecting characters either! Once they're gone, they're gone. No turning back.

Rule #10: There can be relationships, but not outside the kissing area zone. As mentioned before, if you honestly want to have it over PG, but it in the PM. Please.

Rule #11: Don't be an attention whore. Be patient.

Rule #12: No vulgar language used outside their original meaning or overused. Again, we have kids on here. Don't need more things for them to get curious about or walk around saying.

After your done reading the rules please leave the word Fungi, because you know as well as I do some people skip the rules and go straight to the Forms.