chapter 9

Chapter 9

Bella's P.O.V

Go were? I dont know you.

We have to leaves Forks he said, WHAT , I can't what about Chalie he needs me ,

He's old enough to look after his self , you will only danger him you don't know it yet, but your powereful Bella.

My head is spinning one minute I'm happy in love next I'm angry as fu*ck now I'm just sh*it scared what am I suppose to do.

Ok buster I don't know who you think you are, I can't, No I won't leave with you, Charlie is my dad, it would kill him if I just up and left, he needs notice if you dont except that I suggest you do one, I said rasing my voice at the end.

Woa love calm down,

Don't call me that, and dont tell me to calm down, just leave please.

I don't think thats a good idea bell, its Bella , ok Bella I think you need me right now,I need to explain why this happened to you, and how to control your emotions, if you don't, you will destroy everything and everyone in your path, you are one powerful angel.

I just need some time to think, get my heard around all this,

"but after looking in the mirror I know Charlie won't recognise me "

I thought,

Bella, please just listen to me , " god I wish she would just listen to me, I need to take her away from here and fast, I know all about the Cullens, and what that penny head did , they will be back soon, I can feel it, I am not worried over what is name arrh yes Edward, just the blonde one I seen the way he use to look at Bella, longing in his eyes, I can't let him take her my Bella, she is far to strong and powerful I need her on my side".

Ok i don't have another choice, let me just write a note for Charlie.

You're best faking you're death Bella.

and before you argue with me, if you just leave your dad and everyone else will think you went missing and try to find you, they will never get closure, this way it will be hard no doubt but your family and friends they will eventually move on with time, do you understand I asked.

Yes, why is this happening to me, why me?

Bella all in good time , now take what you think no one will notice, few pictures ect,

Lets make crime scene.

after destroying the house a bit, I slit my hand open with a knife and let my blood poor all over the bed and floor and smothered on the walls that lead down stairs. At first i was little worried that i would lose to much blood but after little resureing that i heal super fast it was fine,

Damon booted the back door to look like the intruder busted in and attacked me, because there was so much blood the police would assume I was already dead and the person who did it took my lifeless body away.

We took down the road in his bmw not going over the speed limit we wouldn't want to get stopped, that would not be good.

Were are we going I asked, Texas , any more Questions,

Yes loads but why are we going to Texas?

I have a nice house there, persides you're going to be on all the news channels by tomorrow morning so the further the better .

Ok why have I turned in to this I was normal yesterday,

You're grandmother was an angel, its in your blood Bella, it kicks in round your 20's, but I am only 18 and just turned 18, Bella said shocked.