Do I think Phan is real?

Thank you, AmazingHowell1991, for asking this! Now, let's make something clear...

This is kind of a difficult thing to answer. Clearly Dan and Phil love each other a lot, even if its only as best friends. I don't have a single doubt about that. However, I don't take this so called "evidence," like the cute staring or the cute names like "Phil, you're so precious" (~Dan Howell 2k16) very seriously. I can see that maybe they are in a relationship and simply never bring it up or just want to keep it private, but maybe they aren't, and there's nothing wrong with that. 

Do I actually believe Phan is real? I would want it to be for the pheels, but in seriousness, no. And I will not believe it until they are the ones to say it. The shipping is amazing and I am a major shipper, but truthfully, Phan is not real unless Dan and Phil declare it. Please do not go around saying that it is. They like to tease us, and they like to make it seem real, but if they don't say it, then it isn't real!

To add to that, here's where my POV gets complicated. I believe Phan WAS real, to some extent. Maybe they never declared themselves to be dating, but here's my honest opinion: I do completely believe that they have, at the minimum, kissed. I am, in my mind, 100% certain that they have kissed. Sex? I don't know. I ALSO believe that they may have been in love, but after that, I don't know, nor do I have an opinion on what happened, but that is where the line is drawn. It is not my business.

IN REALITY, PHAN AND THE RELATIONSHIP OF DAN AND PHIL IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. PLEASE JUST LOVE DAN AND PHIL FOR WHO THEY ARE AND DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH PEOPLE OTHER THAN EACH OTHER. THEY ARE HUMANS. LET THEM BE HAPPY.

Sigh... just don't be a prick! Use FACTS, not SPECULATIONS when being serious! BUT IF YOU'RE JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME OR WRITING PHANFICTION, GO FOR IT! HELL YEAH THEY GAY. Just don't force anything! 

Thanks! Rant over. Just be happy while letting them be happy~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨